Truth and Monkey King!

Ron sighed, he was angry. Monty was watching him almost like he was reading some sort of ancient text. He wanted answers. Should he tell him the truth or should he lie? As if Monty knew what Ron was thinking he said, "The truth, please."

          "Huh? Oh, oh, yes. You see Kim asked if I would date her and she got mad after I told her that.....I was gay.....My parents heard and shoved me out of the house. I'm mad because of the fact that they didn't think about how I felt or even what would happen to me. They were selfish, they just wanted me out of the house because I was a disgrace to the family." Ron was on the verge of just breaking down by the time he was done telling his story. Monty watched him before he muttered, "Don't worry, you aren't the only one."

          "What do you mean?"

          "Come on, I don't have all day. It is almost midnight!" Monty walked out f the room after and Ron followed. They were soon enough in the training area. The moon was big and bright outside and a clock on the wall read 11:55. Monty immediately started setting up. He put the box next to him, set the book in front of him, and put the ring next to the book. He then watched the clock like Ron.

          It ticked and tocked as it moved up by every minute. 11:55,tick, 11:56, tock, 11:57, tick, 11:58, tock, 11:59, tick. Ron held his breath, Monty's face became stern as he held the ring, silence settled in. 12:00, TOCK! Monty had the ring on and he was chanting a verse from the book. Time seemed to slow down for a bit as Ron watched the clock and then looked at Monty, a green light emanated around him and he was hovering above the ground slightly, 12:01, Tick. Monty touched back to the ground.

        Silence held in the room, no one breathed. Ron looked at Monty to see if their was any changes and of course their was. He.Had.A.Tail! He had a tail! Ron suddenly shouted, "You have a tail!" Monty sighed, "I can see that. Though it seems that nothing else has changed about me. Now, I am the true Monkey King!" Monty walked away from the book and the box. He still had the ring on though.

        "Uh. I am guessing it is over"

         "Yes Stoppable, I do believe it is over. Though not for you, we have more artifacts we need to collect and more powers that need to be gained." Monty turned around and started to leave the room, again Ron had to follow him. Ron was planning on finding some kind of map of the place. That way he didn't have to follow Mr. Monkey Hands all over the place and maybe he could find Rufus and a way out.

        "By that you mean I go get all of the artifacts and you gain all the power from them."

        "Hmm, yes. I will help sometimes though if I feel that you can not do it on your own because of your incompetence."

        "You want help from someone but the entire time you call them names."

       "Does it matter?" Monty looked back at Ron and glared at him. Ron nodded and said, "Yes, yes it does matter. You should try being more friendly."

       "With my enemy? I think not."

        "That is not even fair. You could be nice, I mean I'm helping you aren't I? If I help you, you have to at least be a little kind."

       "You have to help me, it is not of your choice. Right now I might be the only one that will allow you to help them because of that little fight between you, your friends, and your family."

       "Woah, woah, woah. Allow? You think your allowing me? You practically kidnapped me."

       "Listen. I am the monkey king now. Since you have part of the mystic monkey powers, you must do as I say."

      "Wow. Definitely no Monkey-business."

      "How dare you! Don't disgrace the monkey kind like that!"

      Ron was just about to spit something vile back at Monty when he noticed that they were back outside. Ron looked around, "Um. Where are we going?" Monty glared at him and snarled, "To a museum, where they keep other secret monkey artifacts." Ron went wide eyed and he gasped out, "You mean I have to break into a place and steal something." Monty smiled a cruel smile and hissed, "Yes, is your hero mind wanting to shout 'NO'. Listen, your like me now, alone.....almost. Get used to it, okay? Or your mind might just break under the pressure." Monty then whipped around and ran on all fours, like a monkey.

     Ron sighed, he was going to have a hard time keeping up with him. He then ran as fast as possible, barely managing to keep up. A huge building swarmed up in front of them as they broke out onto a busy street. Monkey Fist motioned for Ron to follow him as he jumped up the wall and out of sight. Ron managed to follow him with quite a bit of trouble. They climbed inside after Monty broke a hole into the glass ceiling.

     They walked down some of the hallways. Ron kept a look out for security and security cameras. Monty looked back at Ron before he face palmed. He yanked Ron into a shadowed area and hissed, "If you wear that we'll definitely be caught!" Ron looked down, it was the clothes he always wore when he was on a mission with Kim. He hissed back at Monty, "What do you mean, I always wear this!"

     "Exactly, people will know who you are!"

      "Then what do I wear?"

      "This." Monty handed him a mass of black fabric and hissed,"Meet me in the Monkey part of the museum when you are done putting this on." Monty then ran off to wherever.

       Ron muttered, "I can't believe this." He took off his old clothes and with a little struggle managed to put on the other clothes. They looked exactly like Monty's. Wait! What if they were Monty's? Ewww. Monkeys! He then sprinted down the hallway, he took several turns and loops along the way until finally he came to the Monkey part of the museum.

       Monkey Fist was standing inside, looking at several different artifacts. Ron coughed to make his presence known. Monkey Fist looked up and grunted, "Anything that seems to contain a lot of value, take. Also keep a lookout for an ancient text that has a monkey burned onto the cover, the monkey will have ruby eyes."

       Ron nodded, "Okay." The entire time he picked stuff up and looked out for the text his mind said, "Sick and wrong, this is sick wrong. You shouldn't be doing this." He did it anyway. Why was he doing this? He should be trying to contact Kim. No, it wouldn't work, she would just blow him off or yell at him. He looked over at Monty and he sighed, this guy just wanted to have the monkey powers and be the king of monkeys. He couldn't remember if Monkey Fist had ever said that he wanted to rule the world. He suddenly felt bad for Monkey Fist, monkeys were the only thing he had. He didn't really have friends, just acquaintances, and he didn't have any relationships with anyone, he was practically alone.

       As he was picking up something else he noticed a red shine from on a shelf on the wall. He walked over to it. It was the ancient text! He looked around, nothing really guarding it besides a rope fence. He jumped over, reached up, and picked it up. He jumped back over the fence and walked over to Monty, "I found it." Monty looked up from a statue he had been staring at and smiled a cruel smile, "Perfect. Put it into the bag over there." Monkey Fist pointed to a bag (that looked like a satchel) leaning against the wall by the door. Ron put it inside and picked the bag up. Monty walked over and put the statue inside as well. Monty hissed, "We can leave now."

       "Not so fast, Monkey Fist!"

       They turned around and there in the doorway stood, Kim Possible. Ron slid backwards, he didn't want Kim to see him. Monkey Fist seemed to notice this because he stood in front of Ron before he sneered, "You always show up at the most unwanted moment."