Meeting Everyone? Just Lovely

Ron felt like his whole body was going to explode when he heard that. He gulped slightly and muttered, "If they find out I am here then we're going to have some very awkward explaining," Monkey Fist snorted and grumbled, "Trust me, I will probably be the one that has to answer most of the questions."

      "When are they coming and why?"

      "They are coming tomorrow. We meet up like this periodically just to talk or put together schemes on this and that. I really don't like the meeting because a fight usually happens and this time it is in my house."

     Ron nodded as he finished off his plate of food. Rufus came out to eat some too and then he went back in his pocket. As soon as Monty finished eating he jumped up and left the room. Yet again, Ron had to follow.  They entered Monty's room with a big fireplace, a gigantic bed with red silk curtains and black bed sheets.

     "You never told me where I was going to sleep."

     "One of my Monkeys will show you." Right away a monkey appeared in the room. Monty meanwhile sat down on another chair next to yet another bookshelf. Ron started to follow the monkey before he stopped, turned around, and said, "Thank you. Goodnight, Monkey Fist." Monkey Fist looked up from a book he was holding, nodded his head, and once Ron was gone whispered, "Goodnight...Ron."

     The room Ron was given was almost as big as Monty's. It had the same exact bed, a fireplace, a walk-in closet (Filled with clothes),a desk, a chair, a bookshelf, and a large bathroom(consisted of a tub, two sinks, and a shower). He went into the closet and surprisingly not all of the clothes was the same. He found a night shirt that was dark blue and a pair of grey night pants. He then went and took a shower.

     He walked out of the bathroom with his new clothes on and laid down in the bed. Rufus was already there because he climbed out or Ron's pocket when Ron took a shower. Soon enough only soft snores could be heard throughout the room.

     The next morning he woke up to a Monkey sitting on his chest. He was just about to freak out when he noticed, it was Chippy! He smiled and pat Chippy on the head, "How are you, buddy?" Chippy just smiled at him before he jumped off the bed, ran to the door, and made a come on motion.

      "Oh. You want me to come with you."

      Chippy nodded.

      "Okay. Be right there." Ron changed as fast as possible into an outfit that looked like Monty's and grabbed Rufus off his bed. Rufus didn't like being pulled out of sleep, but he complied and went into Ron's pocket anyway. Chippy brought him all of the way to the dining room. Ron stuck his head in, Monty was already there.

      Ron sat down at the same place he had last night. It looked like Monty had already finished his food. Ron looked down to see toast, sausage, and eggs. He finished it off with the help of Rufus.

     "When will Drakken, Shego, and Duff be here?"

     "Too soon for my liking."

     "If they ask why I am here what do I say?"

      Monty looked right at him and said, "The truth." Ron couldn't believe Monty, the truth was hard. Ron didn't argue though, he went back to eating. He had just finished his food when a series of knocks came from the front door. Monty glared and snarled, "Let them in! I don't need my door broken and clean this up!" Monty stood up and waved a hand at the table before leaving.

      Ron walked to the door and looked both ways, maybe he could sneak to his room. Then, he could stay up there (without being bothered) until they left. Ron managed to make it upstairs and to his room without any trouble. He sighed as he laid down, Rufus came out of his pocket and laid down next to him. Ron whispered, "I want to go back home, but I know I won't be welcomed back. I screwed it all up last night, now I am practically a criminal as well." Rufus listened to Ron talk about everything and nodded, he understood.

    *knock* *knock* *knock*

     "Coming!" Ron got off the bed and opened the door. Monty stood there tapping his foot and looking mad. He grabbed Ron by the arm and pulled him out of the room, "So you decided to leave me to deal with them! Listen!" He spun around and grabbed Ron by both arms, "I am the Monkey King now! That means that you have to listen to me because you are practically like one of my subjects now!" Ron couldn't help the fear that was rising in him as he stuttered out, "O-okay. I-I understand." Monty nodded before he again turned around and finished pulling Ron down the hallway and through some doubled doors.

     The room they entered was huge to say the least. There was a table in the center, two couches and a couple chairs, and a couple of boxes that were leaning against a wall near the door. Also, (like every other room) there was a bookcase crafted into a wall. Shego, Drakken, and Duff were already sitting there, talking, and enjoying themselves. Shego was the first to look up ad she laughed, "So you were telling the truth, Kim's sidekick is here. So I'm supposing you kidnapped him to get the mystical monkey powers or whatever."

     Now both Duff and Drakken looked up as well. Drakken rolled his eyes, "Why isn't he in some guarded room so that he can't escape? I mean he is probably going to try and get away, right?" Before Duff could even have a word in Ron blew up, " I am not Kim's sidekick anymore and there is no point in trying to get away because I have no clue as to where I would go!!!! I was kicked out of my own house, okay?!"

     Silence, absolute silence.

    "Wow," Shego shook her head, she never heard Ron yell like that, ever.

    Duff was shocked. He then asked, "Why were you kicked out of your house, laddy?"

    Ron glared at him and sighed, "Cause' I told them I was gay." Ron was expecting them to be grossed out or scold him. Instead Shego laughed and said, "No worries. That guy that is standing behind you swings the same way.

    Ron looked over his shoulder to see Monty standing there. He must have come in after Ron. Now, he had a deadly look on his face as he snarled, "Shego!"

    "What? I had to tell him the truth! He probably feels like we all hate him now."

   Drakken looked over at Ron and said, "Trust me, the only reason that we would hate you is if you were still with that Kim Possible." Drakken then made a fist and shook it. Ron couldn't help but think to himself about why he had thought that they were so bad? I mean they excepted him when no one else had. He could actually get used to being around them.