An Other Adventure?

(Fa ancestor prayer temple) Third Person

"I've got an important announcement to make" Mushu states standing on his platform. "Hold on to your ectoplasm now. Mulan's getting married!" he announces and the ancestors cheer. "All right. Simmer down. I know just how you feel. But time is wasting. Move. The theme is pink. I want to see pink flowers, ribbons, bows. I'm not talking about salmon. No blush. I mean pink as a freshly-slapped newborn's behind" he explains.

"How about a pink slip?" Prunehilda asks him smirking.

"Excuse me? Ain't nobody wants to see your drawers, Prunehilda" Mushu tells her.

"Actually, she meant this" the great ancestor tells him handing him a pink piece of paper.

"Hey, this looks like a for-real pink slip. You know, like a 'you're fired' pink slip" Mushu states.

"Oh it is"  Fa Deng states.

"Say what?" Mushu asks shocked.

"The pink slip is for you" Fa Deng tells him.

"It is written, once a woman marries, her husband's ancestors take over the duty of guardianship" the great ancestor explains.

"No your scroll must have a typo or something" Mushu states.

"But it is. You're out of a job"  Fa Deng states.

"Out of a pedestal" the great ancestor states.

"And out of our hair, fool!" Prunehilda states.

"Do you remember gong duty?" the great ancestor asks Mushu. "Perhaps this will ring a bell" he states throwing Mushu at the gong. Then all the ancestors start to chant 'Mushu's on his way out' doing a conga line.

Luna's POV

"I can't believe it's already been a month" Typhoon says as we enter our house. After our wedding night there he took me to a secluded lake. We went swimming, hiking, shopping, horse back riding and made love a lot. Now we are back home.

"Do you think your cousin has proposed to my sister yet?" I ask him.

"If he hasn't, then I''ll knock some sense into him" he states. "They're perfect for each other" he adds.

"I agree" I say. "Do you have to go back to work?" I ask.

"Not for a week still" he assures me. "Now I'm going to go see Shang, what will you be doing?" he asks.

"Unpacking and then I'll tend to the garden" I tell him. "Tell Shang I say hello. Also that he and Mulan are invited for dinner" I state.

"I will" he says kissing me gently before leaving. I finish unpacking our clothes and then wash the dirty ones. I was hanging them up outside looking at out two horses. When I heard someone calling my name.

"In the garden!" I call and Mulan soon appears leading her horse Khan. "Mulan!" I cheer and give her a hug. "Do what do I owe the pleasure?" I ask as she helps me hang the wet clothes to dry.

"Shang and I just got back from seeing the emperor" she states.

"Was he congratulating you on your engagement?" I ask smiling at the ring on her finger. (Picture of Mulan's engagement ring: http://www.disneyengagementrings.net/wp-content/themes/pinboard/themify/img.php?src=http://www.disneyengagementrings.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mulan-engagement-ring-with-engraving.jpg&w=670&h=).

"No, we've been given a mission" she states. "Though the message did come during our engagement party grandmother prepared" she adds smiling.

"Did she invite all of China?" I ask and we laugh. "So what's this mission and who else is going?" I ask her.

"We're escorting his three daughters to Qui Gong, to help fend of the Mongols. Where they'll marry the three sons of the lord there. We told him we'd need only five warriors" she explains.

"Let me guess; Chien-po, Yao, and Ling" I say smiling.

"Yes, we were hoping you and Typhoon would be the other two" she says smiling hopefully.

"Mulan we just got back from our honeymoon" I tell her.

"I know, but it'd be more fun if you came along. Please" she begs.

"I'll discuss it with Typhoon when he returns, by the way you and Shang are invited to dinner" I state smiling.

"We'd love to come, but we set off tomorrow" she tells me. Just then Shang and Typhoon arrive. I run into Typhoon's arms as Shang gives Mulan a hug.

"Nice to see you again Shang" I say smiling while still in Typhoon's arms.

"Nice to see you too Luna" he says smiling.

"I'll go start dinner, why don't you make some to Mulan" I suggest. We both go inside while the boys feed the horses. I made chicken noddle soup and serve it. Mulan pours the tea and we all sit down. "So Typhoon have you heard of their latest mission order?" I ask.

"I have, do you wish to go?" he asks.

"It maybe the last time I get to go before we have children" I tell him. "Besides, you don't start work for a week. We'll be back before then" I add.

"You're right and honestly how hard can it be to escort three princess to Qui Gong" he says smiling.

"Then we'll go" I tell the other two smiling.

"Perfect, meet us at the Emperor's palace tomorrow at ten" Shang tells us. We agree and the rest of dinner was peaceful. Us all catching up on the last month and talking wedding plans for the future. Also how Shang was promoted to General. Mulan and Shang then left, after Mulan invited us over for breakfast at out families house.

A/N

Picture above of Luna and picture on the external link of Typhoon.