Epilogue: Babies

(Eight months later) Luna's POV

We arrived home safely. Shang and Mulan had a proper wedding. Shang united our shrines so that Mushu could remain a guardian. He and Mulan went on a honeymoon. They are expecting they're first baby. I myself am due to give birth any day now.

I've gone off on Mulan occasionally as it appears I'm having twins. It's all her fault, she jinxed me. Anyway Typhoon went back to work and as did Shang. So I moved back into my parents house for the time being.

Now all four of us live there. Typhoon is now of leave. The house is being renovated and made bigger for the expanding family. Anyway right now I'm relaxing as Typhoon gives me a massage. No doubt Nina is teasing Little Brother (the dog) again. She loves to tease him.

Suddenly I feel a wetness in between my legs. "Typhoon it's time" I state. He carries me to the room prepared for the birth. Then mother and the midwife kicked him out. But Mulan soon appeared and holds my hand as I go through labor.

"Deep breathes Luna" she tells me.

"I want Typhoon" I tell her as mother pats my head with a clothe.

"I know, but he's right outside" she assures me. "Shang is with him" she adds and I nod my head.

"I need you to push now Li Luna" the midwife tells me. I start to push. "I have the first one by the shoulders, one more big push" she tells me nearly an hour later. I nod my head and push hard. I slump back in relief as my first babies cries fill the room.

"It's a girl" the nurse declares after cleaning her. I hold her and smile before handing her to Mulan as another contraction hits. I focus on having another healthy baby like the one in Mulan's arms. The next one comes not ten minutes later and the nurse says "it's a boy".

"Both are healthy" the midwife states as I hold my son. "You to are healthy dear" she tells me smiling. "Send in the husband" she tells the nurse. Typhoon enters and rushes over to me. I smile as the nurses leave with the mid wife to give us a moment alone.

 I smile as the nurses leave with the mid wife to give us a moment alone

"Typhoon, meet our son Ping" I tell him smiling. He smiles stroking our son's head of brown hair.

"He has your hair" he states.

"And you're eyes" I add smiling.

"And who's this little one?" Shang asks looking at the baby in Mulan's arms.

"Would you like to tell them our daughter's name?" I ask Typhoon who smiles.

"Her name is Asuna" he tells them as Mulan hands her to him. He smiles holding her close. He sits down beside me.

"Soon that'll be us" Mulan says smiling as Shang hugs her. Hand on her round belly.

"Give it a couple more months and you'll have your own bundle of joy" I tell them smiling.

(Couple of months later)

Typhoon and I have moved back into our own houses. He has  opened a practice closer to home. My family check in a lot. But he and I have been raising the twins just fine. Today we got the message that Mulan has gone into labor. We got on our horses with the babies and rode over to my parents house.

I leave the twins with Typhoon and go into the delivery room. "Why didn't you tell me it hurts this bad?" Mulan whines when she sees me.

"Pay back for jinxing me with twins" I say shrugging. "Now lets bring my niece or nephew into the world" I tell her. Nearly two hours later Li Yuki is born and she looks just like her mother. After Typhoon meet her, we went home with our twins to see the vet there.

"I forgot we booked the appointment today" Typhoon says sheepishly.

"What appointment?" I ask him confused.

"I've been worried about Rain (his horse), so I organized a vet check for her" he explains. I nod my head and go feed the kids. Burp and change them, before laying them down for their nap. Then go out to check on Typhoon and Rain.

"Well I can assure you she is perfectly healthy" the vet tells Typhoon.

"But why has she gained weight? I don't feed her any differently" he states.

"She's pregnant" the vet states. "About six months along, give it another seven and you'll have a foal" he states.

"It's Zeus' fault" Typhoon tells me pouting.

"I know, but at least he's getting desexed soon. So this won't happen again" I assure him.

"I'll be back in a fort night to give her another check up" the vet states. "Give her these twice a day and send a message if there is any problems" he adds. He hands Typhoon a bag and list of things Rain can't ate. Then left.

"Come Typhoon lets rest while the kids do" I tell him. We haven't got much sleep and try to sleep when the kids do. He agrees and we go to our room. We lay on the bed and fall into a light dreamless sleep.

The End

A/N

Picture above of baby Asuna and Ping. Pictures in chapter of Mulan holding Asuna and Ping. Picture on the external link of Shang and Mulan with their daughter Yuki.