Couple Time

Luna's POV

The princesses were resting in their carriage while the soldiers played a game. Mulan and Shang were spending sometime together. So Typhoon and I decided to do the same. "How are you feeling now Luna?" Typhoon asks as we sit on a picnic blanket.

"Still a little queasy, but I'm sure I'll be fine" I assure him.

"Maybe we should have a doctor give you a check up when we reach Qui Gong" he suggests.

"We will if it doesn't get better, but we're both doctors. I think we'll be fine until then" I tell him.

"But what if you're pregnant?" he asks placing a hand on my flat stomach.

"Don't worry Typhoon, I'll be careful until we know for sure" I assure him. "You know, speaking of babies. We never did think of names yet" I remind him.

"True, but you only want to and I'm ok with that" he states.

"I want at least one girl and one boy" I correct him. "I don't mind if we have multiples of one gender before we have the other" I tell him.

"Let's pick a boy and girl name each" he suggests.

"Ok, I'm thinking Ping and Nina" I tell him.

"They're beautiful chooses Luna" he says smiling as he kisses my forehead.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Jain and Asuna" he states.

"I like Asuna better then Nina" I tell him smiling and he chuckles. "But again nothing is certain yet" I remind him. "I'm hungry" I tell him.

"Shang just cooked some chicken" Typhoon states and goes to get some. But as I smell it I run over to a bush and vomit. "Are you ok Luna?" he asks running over leaving the chicken.

"Water please" I tell him and he gives me a water skin. I rinse my mouth three times before standing up. "That's strange, I just smelt the chicken and felt my breakfast come up. I'm sorry" I tell him.

"You have nothing to be sorry for" he states kisses my forehead. "Let me get you some crackers and tea. Then we can go for a walk" he suggests and I nod my head. After the crackers, tea and short walk I felt much better. Now Typhoon and I are on our horses beside Shang & Mulan.

Just then the carriage starts to roll away. "They're heading for the cliff!" Typhoon shouts.

"Come on" Shang says as we ride after the runaway carriage. "Mulan, Luna save the princesses. We'll try stop the carriage" he instructs and we nod our heads.

"Time to go ladies" Typhoon states as we ride beside the carriage.

"Ting-ting over here" Ling calls. He, Yao and Chien-po were on the carriage.

"Go!" Ting-ting shouts throwing Mei out the window to Ling. Who passes her to me and she wraps her arms around me. "You next Su" she instructs passing Su to Yao as she says 'no, no' who passed her to Mulan.

"Ling!" Shang calls when Ting-ting doesn't come out.

"Ting-ting's stuck" Ling replies as he tries to help her free her foot. We look up to see us approaching the cliff quickly.

"Typhoon the rope!" Shang shouts tossing him a rope. They both tie the ends to the front part of their saddles. Then pull back hard, as do Mulan and I to avoid going over the cliff.

But it was to late, there wasn't enough room to stop. "Hang on!" Yao shouts as we go over the edge. Ling freed Ting-ting and jumped off of the carriage with her. Along with Yao and Chien-po to avoid the rocks. That destroyed the carriage.

We all fall into the river and surface. "Is everyone alright?" Typhoon calls.

"Mei, I'll save you!" Yao shuts dog paddling over to her.

"I saved the food" Su declared.

"And I saved you" Chien-po states picking her up bridal style. Ling started to swim him, a crate and Ting-ting to shore. Mulan surfaces and Shang swims over to her as Typhoon swam over to me.

"What happened?" Shang asks Mulan.

"I don't know, I wasn't near the carriage" she tells him.

"Yao, Ling save the supplies" Shang orders. Typhoon helps me to shore and I notice the horses already there shaking themselves dry. Chien-po and Ling start to gather the supplies. We decide to camp there for the night and Typhoon pulls me to the side.

"Are you ok Luna?" he asks caressing my cheek.

"I'm fine, just a little cold" I assure him. "You should get some rest after we look at the map. Mulan and I will take the first watch" I tell him.

"Are you sure?" he asks and I nod my head smiling. We then head over to Mulan and Shang who were examining our wet map. Yao had gone to scout the area while Ling and Chien-po set up camp for the night.

A/N

Video above of Mulan and Shang's time alone before the carriage incident.