Prologue

Listen to Enchanted by Taylor Swift

"Let's just hope that we could get Saber, or any of the SSR servants... Fingers crossed..." said as I meticulously arranged the saint quartzs around the magic array.

I chanted until bright light engulfed me with strong wind blowing all over my surroundings. 

Until he appeared before me. 

He, who's wearing a silver armour with strips of navy-blue cloth draping over his legs. His mesmerizing turqouise orbs graced his silky blonde hair. Everything about him screams royalty.

And I just stood there dumbstruck with hues of pink spreading all over my pale cheeks

I-I can't believe it! Isn't he, ISN'T HE?!!!!!!

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat suppressing my excitement and pulled on my usual calm demeanor.

"...So tell me, are you really Arthur Pendragon?" 

"Yes, I'm indeed the real thing in every way no matter how you look at it.  But you can just call me Saber." 

Then he knelt down and carefully took my hand into his. 

"Don't worry Master, I'll protect you no matter what. I swear to you."

I definitely didn't see this coming, as he then did something I would normally despise. 

He took my hand and planted a soft kiss on it.

See, I would never ever let a stranger touch me, or let alone do something that intimate to me.

But somehow I just couldn't slap his hand away as I'd normally do. I just continued to stand there and watched as the corners of his rosy lips curled into a genuine smile. 

Oh boy, is this the beginning of a tragedy that is destined to bring my downfall of me?

_____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys liked this chap~ 

By the way here's my youtube channel I normally do youtube covers over here. I def promise you won't regret checking it out! I assure you. :) I really need more support!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/graceleu1