Reminesence

Listen to Istumou no bashou de from above~

Third person POV

It's been a week ever since Saber has started to attend school with me. Everything so far is going smoothly. 

Way too smoothly if you ask me.

And surprisingly, Saber is actually a good student. 

Although he would sometimes strike conversations with me, he actually takes his classes seriously and had achieved excellent results. He's even smarter than me.

And another surprise, the love letters stopped coming all in a sudden ever since the incident with Matou Shinji. It is such a relief to me but it seems strange in the same time.

And when I ask Mashu or Rin about it, they would just avoid the subject or reply hesitantly like they had something they couldn't tell me.

Well, I guess it doesn't matter much as long there won't be any more stalkers to stalk me home.

Other than this, there's just one problem about Saber. He gets too close to me. 

Every single time.

 He would use his  fingers to smoothen my hair when it's ruffled up by the wind, help me take things that I couldn't reach. And every single time when he does these things, he doesn't seem to mind invading my private space.

And every time before I get flustered, I would just tell myself that he's just a servant so it's nothing to fret over. Thus, he probably doing these things because he's kind. 

And he really is. 

I always had no idea how to cope with genuinely kind people.

Thus, I'm afraid of getting too close to him. 

It seems like he could effortlessly break into the cold exterior I've setted up to protect my vulnerable, sentimental self.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Hey Y/n, I've been wondering ever since I've arrived Chaldea...  What's in that room actually?"

I was walking along a corridor in Chaldea with Saber when he pointed out to a room.

And that room is...

Scorching flames engulfing your surroundings

Hoarse screams coming from you that were hardly even recognizable

Walls and pillars crumbling down, crushing everything beneath

That's the place where I first met Mashu,

And where I lost everything.

"Y/N? Are you okay?!" 

Saber held on to my shoulders.  His worried turqouise orbs glimpsed into mine full of concern, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"...O-Oh! I'm okay."

________________________________________________________________________________

Third person POV

After Saber's  enquiry concerning the mysterious room that he has never stumbled upon, 

Y/N seems to be lost in thought with an extremely sad face which replaced her usual nonchalant one. With her petite body tensed up, Saber was worried sick. He then struggled to pull her out of her thoughts. 

Something tragic must have happened there. And yet Saber had no idea and didn't want to see Y/n suffer. He's dying to know what had happened in that room but he knew it wasn't the best time to ask then. 

Before Y/n could even react, Saber had already wrapped his arms around his petite master, pulling her into his warm embrace.

"W-What are you doing Saber?! Let me go!" 

"No. I would never let go when I know you're suffering. I hate it..."

"N-No, I'm alright. I was just daydreaming."

"Y/n, just know that you're never alone. You still have me. And Ill do everything and anything to make you feel better."

Releasing his embrace, the Blondie then flashed a reassuring smile.

"Come on, we've got to reach Mashu and the others so that they won't starve to death."

As Saber turned his back to walk down the corridor, you followed him still visibly in deep thought and remembering what he said.

"I'll do everything and anything to make you feel better."

Profound warmness swelled in your chest and you felt tears welling up about the brim of your e/c eyes.

It had been ages since someone had said these heartwarming words to you.

He reminded you of your loving parents, but they weren't here anymore. 

You still feel ashamed for letting Saber see your vulnerable side. But then you knew that your heart is slowly opening up towards him.

Can I really trust him...?

______________________________________________________________________________

Don't you guys think it's a good thing for y/n to start to trust Arthur hmm?;) 

And trust good and even more interesting things will start to happen later on cuz Arthur has his own ways to make y/n-chan feel better *winks* if you know what I mean lol

Sorry guys if this chap looks crappy cuz I'm actually going to have my uni admission exams next week but then I can't stop myself from updating this story so that I could relieve my stress.. T_T Will edit this later on so count this as a prototype version