Highschool Debut

Listen to Jump Then Fall by Taylor Swift

  Every time you smile, I smile.  

"...I'll go to school with you every day from now on. Things like this must not happen twice. My pride as a knight simply won't allow it."

"Y-You! Wait... What?" 

"I'll go to school with you every day from now on." 

"No way! You see, since it's weird for servants to go to school with their masters, as their what? Classmates! Isn't that ridiculous?"

"What about Mashu? Isn't she going to school everyday with you as well? If then I can't see why I couldn't do the same thing."

"Well Mashu is different! She's a demi-servant... And you are in every way no matter how I look at you truly a servant!"

"Y/N, it seems that you still don't understand." 

"W-What are you doing?!!"

Before I could even react, Saber suddenly pinned me to a wall with his intense turqouise orbs glimpsing into mine. 

"It's certainly rare for you to get that flustered. But well master, do you know that boys have their natural instinct to prey on pretty girls? Well maybe it doesn't apply to all of the boys but at least most of them. And you won't even know what they'll do to you."

His hand lightly caressed my flushed cheeks, as I felt chill coming up within my spine.

"And sometimes. not even magic will work on them."

Then slowly he released me, leaving me panting in relief.

"So do you understand why I had to do this, Y/n?"

"...Yes, I do. But next time please don't do this again."

"...I understand, y/n. I got ahead of myself this time, I'm truly sorry. But then, thank you for your understanding." said as he flashed his signature grin at me.

"Y/n, you're the best."

_________________________________________________________________________

And now I regret letting Saber to come to school with me.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Arthur. I'm looking forward to enjoy my highschool life with you guys!" 

For the sake of convenience, he's been described as an exchange student from Britain and a childhood friend of mine. 

The sudden arrival certainly has aroused murmurs among the students. The girls especially, had  their faces flushed and drooled dreamily at the extravagant appearance of the blondie.

Catching my gaze, he smiled at me. 

"Tch!" I averted my vision and continued to stare out of the window.

That guy acts too ignorant sometimes that it irritates me. I wonder why?

____________________________________________________________________

"Y/N, Where are you going?" 

The blondie suddenly gripped on my wrist when I was leaving for the bathroom.

"Geez, I'm just going to the bathroom. Just stay in the classroom." 

"But I want to go with you." 

Slowly, I realized that our classmates were now looking at us with their doubtful gazes.  And I could feel the glares of abomination coming from some of the girls.

Internally cursing Saber's ignorance, I glared at his goofy face with much intensity. 

If looks could kill, I'm sure mine could.

"...Are you serious Sa-Arthur? I don't need you to accompany me to even the toilet! I can go with Mashu! Mashu, let's go."

I walked away dragging Mashu with me, leaving a stunned Saber behind. 

"...Pfft! She looks so cute when she's angry." Saber murmured to himself as he smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Rin! I missed you~"

"Hello Rin senpai!" 

 I hugged my bestfriend as tightly as I could since I missed her so much. 

It's finally lunchtime when we ate lunch together with Rin on the rooftop. 

"...H-hello Mashu! Y/n, let go I can't breath..."

"Geez, how I wish Y/n would hug me as tightly like that..." 

I glared at Saber as he smirked.

He's just too much... sigh.

"So, are you Arthur Pendragon? The one that y/n mentioned would accompany her to school? You know all of the girls in our grade were talking about you."

"Yes I am. Nice to meet you Rin~"

"You were quite different from what Y/N has told me... To say that you're a mess, I would say the exact opposite. Aren't you too harsh on him y/n? He's a big catch!"

"W-Well... He wanted to go to the toilet with me! Don't you find that way too overboard? Gosh, I don't even know where to start." 

"I'm sure he's just being overprotective in his own way. Isn't it good to have a loyal and protective servant like that?" 

"Yes! I do actually have a lot to learn from Arthur-senpai!"

"Not even you Mashu... Sigh, okay I give up."

I chomped on my homemade bento made by Emiya with a blissful face.

"This tastes so good~ Archer certainly does knows his way for cooking~"

  Suddenly noticing Saber's turqouise orbs watching me intently, I stopped eating.  

"...What's wrong Arthur?"

"Nothing, just thinking that you looked even more beautiful when you smile. You should smile more." 

His turqouise eyes then sparkled, with the corners of his mouth sliding upwards. 

Thump!

Thump!

Damn my heart just skipped a beat. 

Wait, calm down Y/n. There's no other meaning to why he'd said this! Don't think too much.

His face then inched towards mine. We're close enough that I could feel his breath fanning my slightly blushed face. 

"Wait Y/n, you have a speck of rice on your cheeks. Let me get rid of it for you."

His fingers then carefully took away the rice from my cheeks.

"Aren't you clumsy." 

Rin and Mashu watched us in interest with sneaky grins on their faces. While instead of having a grin on her face, let's say Mashu had a dumbfounded face instead.

Unable to make any harsh comments or say anything to defend myself, I continued to eat the rest of the bento in silence. Ignoring Saber and the sideway glances coming from Rin and Mashu.