Nightmare

au note : im back!!!!!!! sorry that it took so long cause' i havent written stuff for so long arghhhh so i may suck but till guys hope you like this~~~ x

Edit notes: I've found out that Arthur got married to Guinevere due to duty alone, to produce an heir. There was no affection between them. So I've changed the story a bit.

________________________________________________________________

Scorching flames engulfing your surroundings

Hoarse screams coming from you that were hardly recognizable

Walls and pillars crumbling down, crushing everything beneath

That's the place where I first met Mashu,

And where I lost everything.

__________________________________________________________

He held me close, as I buried my head into his chest.

"I will do anything and everything to make you feel better." are the words he whispered to me in his embrace.

Taking deep breaths of the faint rosy scent of his, I then found myself welling up with tears with anonymous emotion arousing from my chest. 

Gratitude? Not really. It's something one simply can't portray with words. 

It's the thirst for redemption, which gives you the courage to spread your wings and soar in the azure blue sky while leaving the chaotic bloodshed behind. It's a kind of ecstasy, as you can see flowers and roses sprouting out from your chest with joy. It's a sort of craving, you wished that time could stop forever.  

Wait, no. Why would I want time to stop forever? Not in this situation!

That was the moment when I knew despite the doubts I have of Saber, I am starting to warm up towards him. 

And there's no turning back. 

But then something else happened.

It was the night right after Saber embraced me...

______________________________________________________________________

And there I was wondering along the corridors of a medieval-style castle.

It was a dream, I suppose. But everything looked way too realistic. 

Ah, I know. I must be dreaming about one of my servant's past.

"Wow, this castle sure looks grand... I wonder who lives in here?" 

I was wandering around until I reached a grand, magnificently decorated hall.  

Saber was there sitting on the throne, with a beautiful blonde lady sitting on another throne beside him.  The lady exhibited an air of elegance or perhaps even royalty in her neat, extravagant attire. Is she perhaps the queen? 

So he was married. I thought to myself while feeling my chest clench. 

Wait why am I even feeling sad? It's none of my business anyway. 

A beautiful young woman and a young boy were shown kneeling before them. The woman had long platinum hair until her waist and wore a black dress. The boy had blonde hair and emerald eyes, looking to be around 10 years old. Somehow, he resembles Saber.

Saber and the blonde lady both had sullen faces and the air was tense. 

"Your highness! h-how can you even do this to your son! No matter how this boy is truly your son!" Gasps came from the audience standing beside the throne, constant whispers were exchanged.