♡ question good and question bad ♡

i got out of my car, instantly wanting to get back in and drive away. i walked up to the main entrance of the school to find a key taped to the glass door where i could quite obviously see it.

i know for a fact it wasn't there during school hours because i passed the door many times and there was nothing there.

i cautiously took the key off of the door making sure not to draw any attention to myself.

as soon as i unlocked the door i put the key in my small backpack that i decided to bring knowing i'd most likely need it. 

i walked into the building and unfolded the note to make sure i knew which room i needed to go to.

"628 at 5:30," i kept repeating to myself as i walked up to room 628. it was exactly 5:30 and i'm not going to lie, i was freaking out.

i thought about turning around and forgetting about this stupid club but i knew it i did that i'd always wonder what i might have missed out on.

*knocks on the door*

a girl with short blonde hair around my height opened the door and as soon as she saw me she smiled a big bright smile.

"hi, natalia right?" the girl said

"um, yeah that's me."

"come in, come in. we were hoping you'd show up!"

my god, i'm starting to think i just walked into a cult that's been planning to kill me and i've set myself up for my own death.

"so why exactly did i get invited to join this secret society thing?"

"1.) it's a club and 2.) because you are broken hearted, it's obvious."

"sorry."

"you're fine, here take a seat, we'll all introduce ourselves."

i quietly walked to the chair she pointed out to me and sat in it. she then sat in her chair a few seconds after i sat in mine.

"i guess i'll start off. hi, i'm camila."

there was only around 6 people in this club so i had a feeling these were super heart broken teenagers. i guess that's what i am though, a super heart broken teenager.

"i'm august, it's a pleasure to meet you!" a boy with dirty blonde hair smiled at me as i smiled back at him.

"hey, i'm caleb." a boy with dark brown hair slightly smiled.

"hi, i'm lillian." a girl with short brown hair shyly waved and smiled.

as i turned to look at the person beside lillian, i saw the boy i had been seeing in the halls frequently today.

"my name's grayson." the boy plainly said with his head looking down at his feet.

"well hi, to all of you how didn't know, i'm natalia." i said soft and plain.

"hi!" they all said in unison, besides grayson.

"so lia, if you don't mind me calling you that, what exactly happened to you to get you as heart broken as you are?" the girl camila said.

"um that's fine and i don't know if i wanna share that right now, i mean i barely know any of you, i would like to get to know you all first."

"yeah of course, i definitely understand!" camila smiled.

"so that means you'll be back right?" lillian spoke up.

"yeah, i guess it does." i spoke softly.

"i guess that's really all we have for today." camila said.

"oh and lia, meetings are on thursdays at 5:30."

"thanks camila."

"no problem."

i got up as did everyone else and headed for the door.

i saw that grayson kid pass me as i walked out the main entrance to my car. he was still looking down not trying to cause any attention towards himself.

he seemed sort of... odd. i don't really know. he might just be a little more heartbroken than the rest of us.

A/N: HI AGAIN LOVES!!! IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY CATCH THIS, I JUST WANTED TO POINT OUT THAT ALL OF THE NAMES OF EACH CHAPTER IS A SONG LYRIC ALL OF WHICH ARE BY MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS. THAT'S BECAUSE 1.) I LOVE HER & 2.) MY TITLE IS BASED OFF A SONG OF HERS. ALSO IF YOU'VE SEEN THE MOVIE CORALINE THEN DOESN'T GRAYSON REMIND YOU OF WYBIE?! I DIDN'T INTEND ON IT BEING LIKE THAT LOLOL. HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!