♡ can i get another amen ♡

i finally brought myself to open the door to see a tired yet happy looking grayson.

"hi." i said smiling.

"hey."

"you seem tired."

"i am."

"you seem happy."

"i am."

"and why is that?"

"if you let me in, i could tell you."

realizing that i was just standing in the doorway, i stepped aside gesturing for him to come inside.

"thank you." he said somewhat happily.

"so are you going to tell me what has you in such a good mood or what?"

"yes, could we sit down or something so i can tell you?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"mhm." i mumbled bringing him to the couch.

"okay so i have something i want to tell you."

"what do you want to tell me grayson?"

"i'm just gonna get straight into it and you can't hate me or anything, even if you don't like what i'm about to say."

"oh god, did you murder someone, because if that's so, i have the right to hate you?"

"no, i did not murder anyone." he said laughing.

"okay then, what do you want to tell me?"

"i like you natalia."

"you. like me. are you lying to me?" i said shockingly.

"no, i'm not. i'm being 110% honestly."

"oh." i was so speechless.

"it's okay if you don't like me back. i just needed to let you know."

i like you too grayson.

"really?" he asked smiling his amazing smile.

"what?" i asked wondering what he was talking about.

"you just said you liked me too."

"i said that out loud?!"

"yeah." he said laughing.

i'm blushing so hard, oh lord.

"wanna go do something?"

"yeah."

he ran out to his car and i followed.

we both got in then started to just drive. i put my hand on the middle compartment and he interlocked his fingers with mine.

"let's go to that haunted building downtown." i suggested.

"what, no."

"yes. if you don't take me i'll jump out of your car right now and walk there."

he stopped at the red light.

"well natty, it was a pleasure knowing you."

"you're such a little girl." i said dying laughing.

"i am not a little girl."

"you so are."

"fine then, let's go to the haunted building."

"thank youuu!" i said dragging out the you as i placed a kiss on his cheek.

i realized what i had just done and immediately got super embarrassed.

"you're cute natty."

"thank you."

i then plugged the aux cord into my phone and started to play blue by marina and the diamonds.

i turned to look back at grayson and he looked happy. he was just so adorable. i've literally been blessed to have this boy for the small amount of time we've had each other.

A/N: i think i'm gonna try a lowercase authors note. first off i just wanted to say that it's officially spring break so i'm going to have a lotttt if time (most likely). alsoooo, in honors of the p!atd songs for the new album i added one as my title and it's above if you wanna listen to a great song. but anyways, i love you guys!!