♡ we made it this far ♡

as grayson and i were walking up the stairs, i felt something. no, i didn't feel something because we were inside of an old abandoned haunted house, but because grayson grabbed my hand. not only did i feel his hand, but i felt something else. it's the feeling you get when you go on a rollercoaster and it drops the first time.

i doubt it was because he grabbed my hand though.

"watch, when we get up here you're going to freak out and go back to the car." grayson suddenly says.

"no i won't, i like this stuff, even if it does scare the shit out of me sometimes, i still like it." i say telling him the honest truth.

"yeah, okay natalia."

"watch, you're going to be the one who freaks out."

"no i won't." grayson said walking into a random room.

"woah what's that?!" i asked as i ran towards it letting go of grayson's hand.

it was a cute little antique cup. it was sitting on a small matching antique plate.

"grayson isn't this just so adorable?" i asked turning around to face him with the cup and plate in my hands.

"put that down. it could be possessed natalia, don't be stupid."

i gave him a stupid look then my stupid look quickly became an evil grin as i slowly walked towards him with the cup and plate.

"natalia, stop."

"nope."

"stop." he said laughing dragging out the word.

suddenly i tripped and the cup and plate were shattered on the floor.

"oops..." i said mischievously smiling.

"natalia, did you hear that?" grayson asked more quietly and cautiously.

"hear what?"

the sound of someone getting off of a bed was soon heard from the room beside us.

"shit." i whispered.

"come here." grayson said slowly walking towards the door.

"jesus is going to need to take the wheel because if i go to juvenile for trespassing i'm not gonna have anyone to get me out, so if you're listening jesus, help." i started slightly panicking talking very loudly.

"natalia, get over here, now." grayson said between gritted teeth trying not to draw any attention to us.

i walked towards grayson as he once again grabbed my hand and started speed walking towards the stairs.

grayson found a random door as he shoved me into it with him.

"what are you doing?!"

we waited till the footsteps stopped.

he then looked at me as if it were obvious why he pushed me in a closet.

"ohhh."

"yeahh."

A/N: hey guys!! sorry about the long wait but it's here now! also sorry about this cliffhanger lmfao. i'll update the next part sometime within the next two days. love you guys!!!