♡ if i love you was a promise, would you break it if you're honest ♡

"natalia?" i heard as grayson walked into the empty girls bathroom.

i ignored him till he knocked on the stall i was in.

"natalia, please just talk to me."

"why. it's not like i ever meant anything to you. i was just a toy, that's it."

"no you weren't."

"you're just saying that." i started raising my voice again.

"no i'm not."

"yes you are." i said opening the stall door to reveal a sad looking boy.

"look, i don't want to talk anymore, i just want to go home. let me have a few hours without you somehow interfering with my life, okay?" i said walking out of the bathroom to the main entrance to exit the school.

i walked home thinking about every last thing that had happened today. i couldn't get any of it off my mind.

why did i have to always have to find a way to ruin any sort of relationship i had with any human.

i've realized that cameron and i broke up and it was probably somehow because of me. grayson and i stopped talking because of me.

i think i'm honestly in love with him. he made me so happy. after cameron broke up with me i didn't think i'd be happy for a long time. he managed to make me the happiest i'd ever been.

was it really my fault though? i mean he was the one that had to know what we were when i wasn't sure. it's not a sin not to know where you are in a relationship. we hadn't even known each other that long and he wanted to know what we were.

but he did suddenly just flip the switch and went off on me. he got back with emily and he's probably happy now.

he never really loved me like i loved him, did he?

A/N: this is sorta just a short chapter to fill you guys in & all that stuff to makeup for the time i've been gone. i think i'm gonna start being a lotttttt more active w updates & im just super excited for it!