♡ you've got me nervous to speak ♡

"lia i swear if you don't get out of this bed," angelica said trying to pry the covers off of me.

"fine." i said dragging out the word.

i got out of bed and got ready for school. since it was already the next week, grayson was back at school and now angelica's dragging me there, therefore i'm dreading it.

"hey, you like him right?" angelica asked as we got into her car.

"yes, i do."

"and he likes you too, am i correct?"

"from what he says, yes."

"then what's to worry about?"

"well i mean he did kiss me in a random closet then i made the entire situation awkward when it didn't have to be."

"okay well first off, he's been asking me if you're okay and secondly, this is you're chance to make up all that awkward tension that's going on between you two right now."

"yeah, right."

*lunch*

"if he comes up to you don't freak the fuck out and act like you're on your period again, okay?" angelica asked but i knew she meant it as more of a statement than a question.

"okay, i'll try."

we sat at our normal table and for about the first five minutes had normal conversation and talked about what all i missed while i was gone.

"lia," angelica said pointing behind me.

i looked behind me to see grayson walking towards me.

"hey natty!" grayson happily said as he walked towards me.

"hi." i mumbled and shyly smiled.

"can we talk?"

"oh, about what?" i asked trying to find any way to avoid talking to him.

"you've only been to one group meeting and they wanted me to talk to you to see if you're still in that one club." he said trying not to make it obvious that we were in a club for lonely hearts.

"ohh, um okay." i said quietly.

we walked out of the lunch room into the hallway.

"okay so i lied, i don't really need to talk about the club, i need to talk about what happened last weekend." he stated after checking to make sure no one was listening.

A/N: i'm gonna end it there because i'm tired & it's almost 2 in the morning aha. also if you like the band the neighbourhood, then you'll probably like the next 2 songs i put in my chapters because one is by the neighbourhood & the other is by jesse rutherford (vocalist of the nbhd) so yeah!

and i wanna start pre writing my next book so should it be an ethan, grayson, or the "you have to read to find out because the girl has to pick between them" type of fanfic?

^^ that was so over exaggerated, but you get the point, i think.

anyways, love you guyssss!!!