♡ in the moment ♡

we arrived at the abandoned house that was assumed to be haunted. i was really into things that would scare normal people. things like this make me remember that my life could be worse. a whole lot worse. then again, if it's not actually haunted, i love the thrill.

"are you sure you want to do this?" grayson asked as i got out of the car.

"yep," i said walking closer and closer to the building without waiting for grayson.

"gray, are you scared?" i asked laughing as he walked up beside me.

"me, scared, ha no."

"you little liar."

"technically i'm a big liar since i'm a lot taller than you."

"well, unlike other girls, i don't get offended when people tell me i'm short, or imply it as you just did."

"i didn't mean it offensively, i'm sorry."

"i know you didn't." i said genuinely smiling.

"anyways, why do you always carry around that backpack."

"wow, that was very off topic."

"i know, but i just noticed it. you always carry that thing around."

"well, if you must know, it has things in it that i like having on me."

"you should show me what's in it."

"okay then, let's actually get inside."

i opened the door and immediately got a weird vibe from the place.

"let's sit over there." grayson said pointing to the staircase on the opposite side of the room.

i walked over to the staircase and sat on a step about half way up and grayson sat 2 steps below me.

"okay this is my camera." i said pulling out a canon camera.

"and why do you have that?"

"incase there's something that's worth taking a picture of."

without giving grayson any time to talk i pulled out the next item.

it was an original polaroid camera.

"why do you have two cameras?" he asked clearly confused.

"well you see, sometimes i want something that just gives me a good vibe. it takes me to a whole different world."

"it gives you something that feels like a memory instead of reality, am i right?"

"yeah, that's exactly what i mean."

the next item i pulled out was a poetry book.

"i love poetry. i like to go to coffee shops and read while drinking coffee. reading most poetry makes me feel like there are actually people who understand me."

grayson just motioned for me to grab the next thing, so i did.

it was my makeup bag.

"a lot of people find that only girls who want beautiful, flawless faces wear makeup. i personally don't find that true. makeup is an art. it lets you express yourself however you want."

i pulled out the next item which was a journal.

"i have this so when i get to thinking a lot i can write down all of my feelings in here. this here journal is my mind. it has everything i can't say out loud,"

"this concludes the tour of my backpack." i said half heartedly smiling.

"out of everything, i'm surprised those are the things you chose to carry everywhere."

"i mean in all honesty, it's just personal things as to why i carry all of this around."

he just looked up at me and smiled them helped me put everything back inside of my backpack. he then took my hand as he spoke softly,

"let's go check this place out."

i nodded with a toothless smile.

we walked up the stairs and started exploring.

A/N: hey, i took a few days for myself but i'm back now! if any of you were wondering what type of backpack natalia has it's a yellow kanken. that's all i really had to say today, love you guys!