Luke's Stomach Virus

Luke's p.o.v:

I felt someone shaking my shoulder lightly and faintly heard my name being called. I rolled over and slowly cracked my eyes open to see Ashton staring at me. He smiled and I grinned at him. I felt strangely sluggish and groggy... even for just waking up, this wasn't usual for me.

"Morning Luke, we have a radio interview today at 10am. Matt said we don't have anything else after that so Michael and I were thinking we could all go walking around the town for a bit." I nodded, but didn't say anything due to the fogginess that clouded my head. Ashton had a slight confused look on his face for a moment. "You okay.... you're a bit peaky..." he reached up and felt my forehead and noted it was normal.

"Hmmm....? Oh. Yeah I'm fine, just tired still. I must not have slept very well." I said with a sigh.

"Okay Luke please get ready it's..." he looked down at his phone to make sure he wasn't feeding me the wrong info. "8:23 and we have to leave here by 8:45. It's a bit of a ways to the radio station."

"Alright." As I was getting up I noticed that I was a bit achy. 'Probably slept wrong. A quick shower should help.' I thought as I grabbed some clean clothes and went off the bathroom. I was in the shower for a couple of minutes letting the hot water relax my overly pain filled muscles. I suddenly had a pang of dizziness and leaned up against the wall to keep balance. As quickly as it came, it went.

"LUKEY BOY!!! 10 MINUTES!" I heard Michael yell from the other side of the door. I chuckled and cringed slightly at the nickname.

"Be right out Mickey boy." I teased. I slowly got out of the shower after shutting the water off and got dressed, not wanting cause another dizzy spell. The water had relived some of the ache thankfully. I exited the bus, went out to the van and slid onto back seat. I decided to lean my head on the cool window and wait for the others. It had been only a minute or so since I got in the van, but I found my eyelids too heavy and they closed, causing darkness that is sleep to overtake me.

Michael's p.o.v:

Ashton, Calum and I got into the van almost immediately after Luke did and we were off to the interview. I looked back and to my surprise he was knocked out. "Um. WOW. Luke must be pretty damn tired guys. Look." I whisper shouted. The guys turned to look at Luke. Calum was confused, shocked, and slightly concerned. He knew Luke never falls asleep that quickly. Unless....

"Guys you don't think he is sick, do you. I mean he even looks peaky." He voiced his concern and we all shared the same expression for a few minutes.

"I'm not sure. When I woke him up I too noticed he was a bit peaky. I asked him and felt for a fever, but he said he was fine." Ashton stated.

"Did he have a fever?" Calum asked and to that Ashton shook his head. I shrugged and sighed softly.

"We'll just have to keep our eye on him today. I hope he isn't sick, but if he is we will take care of him." I said. They nodded and agreed to my statement and Ashton looked at me.

"Would you mind staying with him if anything does happen? Calum and I will run to the store for any supplies we may need." He asked. I said I would love to since I didn't mind looking after any of the lads. They are family I looked back at Luke and couldn't help but chuckle as I remembered the fist year I knew him I hated him so. I don't even know why I did. In fact it was mutual, but neither of us knew why. Now though we are brothers and I could not see life without any of them.

After about 20 more minutes we pulled into the parking lot of the radio station and I headed inside Ashton following quickly behind.

Calum's p.o.v: