Michael

AN: This story is just going to be in Michael's point of view.
_______________________________________
Michael's p.o.v:

     "Ok boys gather 'round! Today we have a photo shoot at 11:15am, a signing right after that, sound check at 7:30pm, and a concert at 8:00pm. You guys will be ok to walk around and explore the city during your free time, as long as you watch the time." Matt explained to us and I internally groaned while the others cheered loudly.

     I hadn't been feeling to great since I woke up. My stomach's been in knots and I have the beginnings of a headache. I don't want the other lads to worry about me, so I've kept it to myself.

     "We have a couple hours until the photo shoot. What would you guys like to do?" Aston said jumping onto mine and Calum's shoulders causing me to have a shock of pain course throughout my body. As if the headache and stomach ache weren't enough already...

      "Ok first things first. Get off me and Michael. It looks like you're hurting the poor guy." Calum said causing Aston to let go of us which I was beyond thankful for. "Now then none of us have eaten so why don't we go to a café or whatever's close by and maybe walk around and see what we can find." I felt my stomach flip at the mere thought of food, but I agreed anyways.

     We walked for about 5 minutes before I had to stop. It was sweltering hot out here which wasn't helping my head and stomach in anyway. The boys were talking amongst themselves and hadn't really noticed I stopped. It took a couple of seconds before Luke looked back at me, laughing about some joke, his face immediately dropping at the sight of me. I put my hand up to my head and tried to ignore the twisting in my stomach. I hadn't even noticed they stopped and were looking at me until Luke walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder causing me to jump slightly.

     "Sorry bud, you ok?" He said with a slight frown.

     "Ya this heat's causing me a headache. I'll be fine though." I said dropping my hand and continued on with the walk. I was trying my best to keep up with both the speed they we're walking and the conversation.

     "Michael there's a café right there. We will get you some water and we will all have some food. That should make you feel better." Luke said with a smile. I wasn't paying attention because the heat was causing me to have random dizzy spells. One in particular, right outside the café, had me stop once again to get my bearings. I felt myself sway and Calum rushed over to me and tried to pull me inside. Before he could my vision went black and I felt myself fall.

     I opened my eyes a couple seconds later in Calum's arms. I put my hand to my head once again. "What happened?" I asked.

     "I think you blacked out mate. Ash can you go inside and see if you can get a wet rag and and a water bottle?" He asked and Ash nodded and went inside. He came back a couple minutes later with both requested items in his hands. He placed the rag on my head and put the water bottle to my lips. I took a couple sips greatfully. "You ready to sit up or do you need a bit?" Calum asked.

     "Give me a sec please." I said. I felt my stomach flip again and swallowed thickly, taking a deep breathe. I opened my eyes. "Ok ready." And Luke and Calum gently sat me up.

     "Here try to drink some more. Will you be ok to do the photo shoot? We only have an hour and a half before it starts." Luke asked handing me my water and placing the rag on my neck.

     "Ya I should be fine. I don't particularly want to do the signing, but I doubt I can get out of it." I said before taking some more sips. They knew it was true. Management could be complete dicks. I felt a stabbing pain in my head and my stomach flip yet again and quickly closed my water bottle.