Luke Surgery

AN: This one is more of a hurtfic, but yes there will still be vomiting in it at one point.
This is a request from StaceyStonier. Thank you Stacey for submitting the request! I hope you all enjoy it!
_______________________________________
Luke's p.o.v:

It truly hurts to know that the "unbreakable" bond the band and I have had for almost 10 years seemed to be faltering. For several weeks, we have all been arguing over the smallest shit. Michael and Ashton have been going off at random times every night, always waking up the next morning hung over as fuck. Calum has been incredibly shy and genuinely acting like an introvert, both of which, causing loads of tension in the air.

To make matters worse, I have been feeling quite a bit of pain on my ankle of my left foot. I felt I should tell someone so I decided to talk to Calum about it. "Calum?" I knocked lightly on his door in our shared home in LA.

"What Luke. I'm a bit busy." He says looking blankly at the ceiling, sighing loudly in slight frustration.

"I need to talk to someone about my ankle... I don't know what's wrong with it, but all I know is it is causing me to have trouble walking." He sat up and looked at me.

"So what? You want me to look at it or something? I told you I was busy." I just gaped at him. I couldnt believe he was being so cold toward me. What have I done to deserve that?

"No. Just forget it. Go back to what you we're doing... Sorry for interrupting you staring at the ceiling." As I walked out of his room, I mumbled, "Ass." Under my breath.

I was going to limp down the stairs to go lay on the couch, the tension and stabbing sensation only growing as I walked. Before I started going down I looked down them with uncertainty. With how little pressure I could put onto my ankle at the moment, I wasn't sure if I could go down them, but I pushed the thought away and started to trek down them.

Only three steps down, I lost the little footing I had... I was left tumbling down the wooden steps. I felt every agonizing second of it, wishing I would just fall unconscious. The force of the fall and speed of the tumble was enough to send me slamming hard against the wall head first.

"AHHHH FUCK AH!!! Ow shit..." I yelled out along with a blood-curdling scream. I couldn't even begin to describe how unbearable the pain in my ankle was now, topping that with a concussion was just the icing on the cake... Great...

"Luke, oh my God! What's wrong? Are you ok?" I heard Calum call, worry heavily thickening his voice, but I wasn't able to responded due to the migraine I now had an excessively, muddied up brain. "LUKE!!?? HOLY HELL..." Calum came scrambling out of his room, flew down the stairs, and rushed over to my side, just as my vision was bombard with blackness. I finally succumbed to the darkness, finally earning some relief from the pain.

Calum's p.o.v:

If I just paid some attention to Luke, rather than pushing him away, he wouldn't be strewn across the bottom of the stairs on the landing. "Fuck, Luke I'm so, so, so sorry... This is all my fault.." I had tears coming down like rain as I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

O- Operator, C- Calum

O- "911, do you need police, fire, or medical?"

C- "M-Med-medical." I stammered.

O- "What is the address you are currently at sir?

C- "2560 Camebridge Road, in Hollywood Hills... Oh God. I feel sick... I pushed him away..."