Calum Migraine

Calum's p.o.v:

    We we're finally on vacation after a month of nonstop events. The boys and I decided that Michael and Ashton would go visit Ash's family while Luke and I visit his. Then it would be switched.

     We were about an hour into the eight and a half hour drive. We had been singing, joking, listening to music, and playing random games we often played on road trips. We we're genuinely enjoying each others company. I started to get a dull ache behind my eyes. I slowly became quieter and quieter as the pain in my head increased. Luke glanced over to me. "You alright Cal? You're getting a bit quiet over there." I nodded slowly. I was starting to get tired for some reason.

     "Ya. I'm fine. I'm a bit tired though, would you have any objections to me taking a nap?" He shook his head with a worried frown plastered on his face.

     "You sure you're ok? You look like you're in some pain. I could pull over once I see a gas station or rest stop if you'd like." I nodded to the first question then shook my head and he focused back on the road. I leaned the seat back a bit and leaned my head against the window and tried to sleep.

     No matter how tired I was and no matter how long I sat there, I couldn't fall asleep. The pain behind my eyes was spreading throughout my head and now I also felt a lot of pressure. I slowly opened my eyes only to close them as a surge of pain shot through my head. I rushed my hand over my eyes with a grunt causing Luke to look at me with wide eyes. "Cal please. Just tell me what's wrong." He begged.

     "I'm fine Luke, I just can't sleep and it's aggitating me." I lied and I instantly felt guilty, but we have all been planning this trip for a while and I didn't want to ruin it. "This is going to seem like an odd request, but can we pull over for a minute so I can lay down in the back? I might be able to get more comfortable and get some shut eye."

     "Of course. That isn't an odd request Calum." He quickly pulled over letting get out and situatated in the back seat before taking off again. He shugged off his jacket and bundled it up handing it to me for a pillow and thanked him. "Try to get some sleep. We still have about five and a half hours left to go buddy."

     "Ok thank you." I closed my eyes and finally dozed off.

Luke's p.o.v:

     Once I heard him snoring I had loads of mixed feelings. I was thankfull he was finally getting the rest he needed, but I was immensely concerned. He could be dead tired and he would refuse to go to sleep. I knew that the only time Calum takes a nap is if he is sick.

     I turned the radio on low to keep myself occupied as I was driving. I was feeling a bit tired as well but since we still had a long ways to go I had to stay awake. I was also super excited to see my family, though more than likely they will be asleep by the time we get there.

     I drove for two more hours and had to use the restroom so I stopped at a gas station. I used the restroom  and I grabbed a couple snacks, some drinks and a package of popcorn so Calum and I could watch a movie or two when we got to my house. I walked back out to the car and noticed Cal stirring.

     "Hey bud, how you feeling?" I asked as I got into the car. I set the bag on the passenger seat.

     "I have to pee..." I couldn't help but laugh at the statement. He didn't answer my question, but I didn't push the topic.

     "I stopped at a gas station so you can go before we head back on the road." He got out of the car and jogged inside and I watched him as he walked through the doors with a slight grimace.