I need beta readers!

Hello everyone! I've been getting a lot of feedback from you guys looking forward to reading the final draft of New Horizons. Well, now you can!

YOU can be one of the FIRST people to read the newest draft of New Horizons. For FREE!

I'm looking for beta readers! I'm looking for people that read a lot of YA who are at least familiar with beta reading. I need people who are willing to read the draft and give constructive feedback (not just pointing out grammatical errors which will be fixed at a later time). There will be mistakes, but I already have an editor, so there's no need to find grammatical mistakes.

The reason I need YOU is to help me know if the story flows, find any inconsistencies in character appearance or plot line, point out if something doesn't make sense, stuff like that. I need a fresh set of eyes to look at it who can give me a new perspective. If you're a writer yourself, even better!

So if that sounds like you, please send me a message!

I'm very excited to get N.H. published. Here's just a few new things you will find in the final draft:

-A dramatic change from 3rd to 1st person POV, which will give more insight into Astryd's thought processes and perspective
-A completely new action-packed first chapter
-More characters!
-More information about Astryd, Kincade, Carmen, and other character's pasts
-And a whole lot more!

Also I'd just like to say, thank you all so much for helping us surpass 40K views! Ya'll are awesome!

Disclaimer: I own the rights to New Horizons as well as all of the characters and worlds within it. This is not fan fiction, and I have complete copyrights to New Horizons. As a beta reader, you agree to give constructive feedback, but do not hold the right to distribute or sell New Horizons or claim it as your own in any way.