two - overly protective brother

*

As I wake up again. I let out my hand to reach for my phone when I suddenly feel a plate. I look beside me to see a whole delicious breakfast that I haven't tasted in like three years. Only Kyran ever cooks like this. Ever since I had been surviving of eating ramen. Just in time Kyran walks in my room and turn the lights on. "Eating in the dark? Not a really healthy routine." I laugh at him and taste his delicious food. "Ever since I had moved in with Gold she has nothing but served me burnt food."

Kyran blushes but covers it up with a chuckle. "So, how did you survive in here." I pretend to wonder, "Just uhm, eating ramen everyday. Now, I remember. Ramen was my religion back then." He shakes his head. "Not at all healthy Funneh. You should really learn on how to cook. Or else you'll really get sick of eating it." I nod and sigh at the same time as I continue to munch on his food. "Why did you want to learn cooking cuisines anyways?" He came up to me and whispered.

"You already know." I shake my head, Kyran sighs and whispers in the most quiet voice I had ever heard him speak. "Because I want to impress Gold." I laugh as he hits my shoulder. "Well, I guess it is true that a way to a girl's heart is through her stomach." I reason out. Making him nod in agreement. "Anyways, how many days are you going to stay here?"

"About a year." I widen my eyes and jump in surprise. "Really?!" He nods and smiles. "My career as a model and an actor has mostly been in LA so I decided to move here for a while. I also wanted to meet an old friend of mine." I make an 'o' shape. "So, you'll get to see Gold often." I tease him and he just messes up my hair. "You too little sis, I will promise to protect you from guys like Evan—oh, by the way, he is taken care of." My eyes widen, oh gosh. What did he do this time?!

"What the heck did you do?!" He shushes me and shrugged. "To fix his complexion, I just added a few awesome bruises that might take attention of some girls." I punch his shoulder lightly and roll my eyes. "He's gonna kill me." Kyran shaked his head. "Forget about him. He is just nothing but trouble." I just nodded and tried to forget about him. He was just a stupid badboy. That knew nothing but on how to play with girls' hearts.

"Uhm, Ky? Do you want to like, hang out with me? For coffee or something?" Kyran agreed to my request as I got ready. "Oh my god," I muttered as I stopped walking. Kyran looked at me confused. "Remember the night that I was drunk? I forgot my car near the stupid bar!" I told Kyran as he sighed. "I thought something happened like you lost your concealer or whatever." I hit him on the shoulder and Kyran acts to groan in pain. "Wait, that car costs dollars upon dollars." I say, "Well, I already drove it home. Gold gave me the keys from your bag and I walked over to that bar to get your car so thank me later." I thank him profusely after. Kyran just rolled his eyes and laughed.

As we arrive at a café; Kyran quickly gets his bonnet and covers his whole entire hair. We both sneak a seat at the furthest corner. "So how's life? Is mom and dad okay?" Kyran nodded. I look to see to what he has been staring at for minutes on end. I see Evan; glaring at me from the distance; smirking. Which means he has another plan. "Ky, let's go, he's planning something." Kyran finally released from his anger and sighed. "Fine, let's just go somewhere that we can hang out."

*

Well that was fun. I walked home with Kyran while he looks around cautiously. We enter my house and see Gold with Prince. They are laughing together and hitting eachother on the shoulder. I knew this hurted for Kyran. I knew that I didn't want him to pain for a girl that didn't value his love. Even though Gold was my bestfriend. She was stupid enough to ignore Kyran's feelings. "Ky, let's go. Ignore it."

Kyran smiled at me, with literal tears in his eyes. "It's for Gold. I must sacrifice my feelings for her." I nodded and we both headed to the spare room without the lovebirds noticing.

I loved Kyran as family, and I didn't want my family to get hurt.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

hellow.

please:

> vote

> comment

> follow