twenty - four - "IM A PRICK!"

twenty - four - "I'M A PRICK!"

*

I had a weird dream of someone holding me while I slept; muttering the nickname 'princess'. I raise an eyebrow at myself and wonder. That dream I remembered vividly it almost felt awfully real. I rub my eyes while yawning at the same time. I quickly cleaned my bed and took a bath. So it couldn't pester me later. I stepped down the stairs quickly; greeted with Gold and Kyran's bright smiles. "How was sleep?" I shrug, "It was fine, I had a dream, an awfully vivid one."

Gold and Kyran nodded as I started to munch on my breakfast — pancakes. Atleast Kyran cooked them so they were delicious. Gold interrupted our silence, "I was thinking Funneh if we visit a hotel. I have a friend that I have been dying to meet." I agree to Gold's request. I have to breath somewhow. I'll fix Alec and I's problem later. "Let's." Gold tells me to wait for her as she changes and I lean on the couch and wait. Kyran hovers on top of me as I glance at him.

"It's okay, Alec seems like a prick. He just doesn't know on how to express his feelings correctly. An unexperienced lover." Kyran sent a smile as the only thing that I could do was wonder on what the heck he meant. "I'm set, let's go!" I followed Gold and at the same time waved goodbye to Kyran. We both headed to my car as I was forced to drive; but I didn't have the place to complain. It was for Gold and she made me feel better from my 'hormonal problems'. "So who is this friend that we're meeting."

Gold grinned and looked at me. "He is an old friend that you know—I mean, might know. He is so. . . cocky, self - absorbed and such a douche." I raised an eyebrow. It isn't what you think Funneh; not everything revolves around him.

"Then, why are you even friends with him?" Gold laughs, "He is. . a human with a golden heart afterall, he cares, well. . he secretly does. And when he wants something, he does everything." I gulp and grip on my steering wheel. "We're almost here." I remind Gold as she pats extra powder on her face and try to straighten her clothes. As I finally park; Gold and I walk towards a hotel that seems prestigious. I pretend to be amazed and smile.

Well; atleast you can just. . smile for Gold? We both head inside. "Where is, uhhh, Calix Brown?" Huh, so his name is Calix? The receptionist tell Gold the room number and thanks her in return. "So. . his name is Calix?" I ask Gold, but she ignores my question. We both find the room and Gold breaths deeply. "Wait a minute Funneh." I cross my arms and glance at Gold. "I'll for you outside. Because of what happened yesterday, I didn't have adequate sleep. So I slowly leaned on the wall and closed my eyes.

"Okay. . what is happening?" She pushes opens the door and pushes me inside.

I look behind me to see Alec.

"What's up Funneh?" I ignored him and sat down. Everything seemed so surreal. I am talking to him. "The sky." I mumbled softly and Alec walks closer to me. "Please stop ignoring me." I look at him while closing my eyes. "Okay Funneh, I'm not going to kill you or anything just tell me what wro—"

My heart was palpitating; it almost seemed like I couldn't breath. Yeah, I couldn't. "Ilikeyousopleaseshutup." Alec grinned while I feel myself slowly dying in a pit. But Alec did the most unpredictable thing that I would've never thought that would happen. He hugged me; and. . tight!

"Funneh, you are so . . strange. But don't worry, I won't judge you for that. But please, don't ignore me the next time you start harboring feelings for me." He teases and I grab a couch pillow and threw it at him.

"Okay fine, let's get things straight now. What can I do for you to be able to forgive me?" Oh Alec, prepare for your sweet death.

I whispered in his ear on what he was supposed to do and he looked at me like I was crazy. But hey, I was really crazy. He instatntly switched his expression to a smirk. He carried me on his back while walking outside the room. Gold sees us and instantly smiles. Alec sighs deeply as he shouts,

"I'M A PRICK!" I smirk in return. Things will finally be back to where they were.

"I PLAYED WITH THIS GIRL'S FEELINGS! . . BUT HER PAIN MADE ME REALIZE THAT I WAS ALSO INFATUATED WITH HER! MADLY INFATUATED FOR A FACT!" My eyes widened to hear him. That wasn't part of the dare. What the hell. .

Was I deaf or something? Did I hear it right? That Alec also has the same feelings as me?

[TO BE CONTINUED]

ohhh!!! this is my favorite for the meantime!!

falec 😍😍😍

hahahah sorry, i couldn't control myself!!

please(i gave you wanted!!):

> vote

> comment

> follow