twenty - elisse and ayano

*

Alec and I didn't see eachother until the party. Kyran told me to find Alec but I being the naughty sister that I am; I disobeyed his rules. I mean, can I get my own freedom for once? I scattered around Elisse's party and met many charismatic people. I also stumbled across FR and Lizzy. I grab a drink and sip a bit. So, it isn't wine right? I leave it on a table to find Alec. I finally see Alec. But with Elisse and some girl that I haven't talked to but who I do know — Ayano Aishi.

She is an actor and a famous model. She has owned several fashion lines. And. . she was Alec's ex. I walk over and waited behind him without being noticed. "O-Oh, this is my very good friend, Funneh." Alec pulled me beside him as I try to stand up straight with a smile while waving. Ayano waved at me too while staring at Alec. "Oh! Yeah, I remember her. Kyran's brother." Alec rubs his neck, "Okay, we're going to go now." He drags me away to a certain table.

"Okay, I think you now know that I had placed myself in a certain situation." I nodded and grab a glass cup and try to drink out of it. "Funneh! What the hell are you thinking?" He grabs the drink from my hand and drinks it himself. "Hey! I grabbed a drink so I could drink it! Anyways, I've already sipped from it." I warn him as he shakes his head at me. "Funneh, you can't drink." I raise an eyebrow. "So that doesn't mean I can't?! Hell, I'm the same age as you!" Alec chuckles and still disagrees. "You see, I'm two months older than you." I roll my eyes and lean on my chair.

"Whatever, do what you must." I tell him as I look around the party. Elisse must be rich, well yeah Funneh. She is infamous afterall. "So, how do you feel?" I ask him, "What do you mean?" For some reason, I think Alec is acting stupid. "Ugh, Alec. You already know, but how does it feel for your two exes to be talking to you?" I didn't think that he would open up to me. "Trust me, when I say that I don't love anyone of them, I don't. Ayano, was an ex that I had a relationship with that ended quickly, she had fallen inlove with someone else already besides me. Elisse, is a person and a friend that caused things to be awkward and which caused us to ignore eachother for two whole years."

Alec was something but I knew he wasn't a player. I know now that he values Ayano. But she now loves someone else. Alec excused himself to the bathroom and Ayano walked over to our table. "I see that you and Alec are very close." I shaked my head, did it seem like it? "Oh, don't worry. I'm not the type of ex to tell you to stay away from from him." I laughed at her, she beckoned some guy and kissed him on the cheek. "This is Taro Yamada, my boyfriend." He sat down beside her.

Taro also excused himself as Ayano and I went about talking again. "Please take care of Alec, he's like my little brother." At the same time she said that Alec walked back to our table. Ayano pulled him beside her and messed his hair. "Hey!" Alec tried to fix his hair but Ayano messes with it more. "Well, we're going to get a drink to cool down the stress from work. See yah later losers!" Ayano bids goodbye as Alec and I turned our attention to the starting of the program.

The host gestured for Elisse to come over and have us sing the 'birthday song'.

*

I had apologised to Elisse for what had happened last party. It was my fault; I felt so guilty for the way that Elisse cried because of me. I should've been a good friend! Okay, it's time to stop blaming myself and find Kyran and Gold. I see Elisse, hugging Kyran and saying her last goodbye while Gold is waiting behind him. Elisse smiled at me as I smiled back. "Ky, let's go home. I need to hit the sack." I complain as he tells me to find. . guess what?

Yeah. Always Alec.

I try to look for him everywhere but I couldn't see him. I explore the furthest room and see Alec and Elisse talking. I don't want to act nosy but I just couldn't help it.

I peeked and saw them kissing.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

hellow. im sorry for the grammar mistakes and stuff.

please..?:

> vote

> comment

> follow