nine - sincere apologies and genuine feelings

nine - simcere apologies and genuine feelings

*

I was lying on my bed and trying to sleep when my ninth alarm went off to wake me up another time. Then I realized, that was not my alarm. It was someone calling me. I groaned to myself and forced myself to pick it up. "Hello? Who is this?" There was someone crying in the backround. I was perplexed, "H-Hello?" Now I know who it is — Gold. "Gold, I'm really sorry for what I have done to you. I didn't really intend to hurt your feelings. I was just mad. I'm so sorry. I'm really really sorry." I apologise profusely.

"I forgive you Funneh. You just loved Kyran and did everything to protect him from the pain. I forgive you. I blame myself for the pain I gave Kyran and you. I'm also sorry." I heard the guilty - ness in her voice. "Come home." I command her, because I miss her. I want to hug her again. I want her to be my older sister again. She agreed to my request and was on her way to my house.

*

She hugged me tight and I missed her so dearly. I missed her too much. Kyran was still working so he didn't know this. A few hours Gold and I were talking again. I didn't ask her about Prince—"You're probably curious about what happened to me and Prince." I didn't move or answer. Instead I let her explain. "We broke up." My eyes widened to hear that news. They seemed to be the power couple. "We weren't meant for eachother. He didn't play with my heart or cheat on me. We both felt that we just weren't meant to be together.

I loved someone else and he also did. We seperated without any fight." I nodded in understanding. "Now, what happened between you and Alec? Any flirting? Any sexual tension?" I raise an eyebrow and shake my head in disgust. "W-What?! No! He and I are just same old, same old — Enemies." She shaked her head in disbelief. "Really? You were friends in highschool. Infact you were bestfriends, you just became enemies after whatever happened." I looked down on hands in sadness.

I remember that day so vividly, We were hanging out in the cafeteria and Alec seemed distant, distracted. I asked him who it was and he answered, "Gold." For some reason, I felt a pang of pain in my chest. "Funneh, I ask you a favor." I nodded as he spoke, "I want you to set me up with Gold." I strangely wanted to refuse but instead I smiled and agreed to his plan. I made a plan, I wanted for it to fail. Because I didn't want to lose my bestfriend for whom I know who is better for him.

So it happened, it failed. Gold distanced herself more from Alec. Alec became made at me. Then it started our fight. Our fight that always made me cry to sleep because all I wanted to feel was his warm hugs of comfort. But like I said, I didn't want to feel anything. So I pushed my feelings aside and decided to ignore my tears.

I mentioned the true story to Gold. But I didn't mention that she was the girl that Alec liked. I didn't want to cause drama again. I was fine with Alec and I apart and always bickering. I believe that I've lost all my feelings for Alec. I don't like him anymore.

*

I sleep while Gold lies beside me because she has nowhere else to stay. I wake up to hear talking. I tiptoe down the stairs to hear Gold and Kyran talking. "I have uhh, a celebrating party about my new music video and you can attend if you want." As he was my brother and I knew almost everything about him, I knew that he was flustered.

"Kold never gets old", they say.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

haii. another short chappie sorry.

please (im desperate XD):

> vote

> comment

> follow