fourteen - party: unforgettable duet (PART 2)

a/n: im sorry if you don't like the attire, you didn't much specify the style you wanted

a/n: im sorry if you don't like the attire, you didn't much specify the style you wanted.  (well two out of three did.)

fourteen - party: unforgettable duet (PART 2)

*

As we have gotten furthur to the program my hands started sweating. Now that's what I think you call 'cold sweat'. FR and Lizzy were still teasing us both and Elisse kept drinking water and going to the bathroom. Which was kinda weird. "Now let us give a standing ovation for the star of this amazing party, Kyran Davis!" We all clapped as Kyran stood on stage. "Good Evening everyone, before I thank you all for this amazing party. I may want to confirm an ongoing rumor that has been spread around the media. Funneh, come here." Kyran beckons for me to come infront as everybody's attention shifts to me. I quickly but safely (i was in heels!) walk over to the stage as Kyran slings an arm around my shoulder. "This is my sister." Everyone was dead silent.

"I didn't want to introduce her yet because I knew some people would insult her for some reason. And I didn't want her to experience the negativity of the media that would affect her mental health. But I thank my sister for staying strong. If you dare to do a thing to my sister. I will do everything to get you killed. Anyways, I thank my sister for being such a supportive fan of mine when I started my career and until now. I love you sis." The croud clapped and Kyran at the meanwhile hugged me. I walked down the stage with some people talking and some apologising to me for their misconception. I nodded and accepted their apology.

Kyran continued with his speech and I just struggled to stay calm. A few moments later after some boring stuff, "Let us welcome on stage Funneh Davis, Kyran's brother and Alec Smith, Kyran's bestfriend to perform a duet." Alec escorted me to the stage.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted
I fell right through the cracks

Alec sung into the mic as I swing my head from right to left. His hands strumming the guitar.

And now I'm trying to get back

I sing with him. Combining my high tone and his low tone to create a harmony. I remember our practice. I close my eyes to keep myself from looking at the audience.

Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my best-est

He sings while looking at me. I smile back at him and he does the same.

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention

I open my eyes again to see the audience beaming smiles. And at that I felt confident. Like I could do this forever.

I reckon it's again my turn,
To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We are just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

As the final lyrics was done. We both stood up and bowed to the audience. They all clapped and cheered for us. And I felt so happy. I had never done this before. Even though I messed a tiny bit by singing Alec's lyric he made it unrecognizable. That was really fun.

*

We were finally allowed to eat. My tummy was grumbling for food now. Alec congratulated me and I strangely congratulated him too. We all gathered our meals and sat together at the table. Kyran, Gold, FR, Lizzy, Elisse, Alec and I sat together talking about our duet. Kyran gave me a cheeky smile. "You did good sis. It really runs in the blood to do good on stage. You are really fit to be a performer." I laughed and shaked my head. "Hahaha, Kyran that would be nice but I'm not really good at that." I ate my food and we all talked and got to know more about eachother.

Lizzy likes chips, dogs, kawaii stuff and ice - cream. She has a talent for singing and dancing and works as a model and an artist. FR or Forgotten Rice loves riceballs, the color 'red' and lastly, food. She is good at dancing and works as an artist. And basic fact that I already know, she likes Kyran. But already knows about Gold. And Elisse, stayed silent. After the party she ran outside and wiped the tears that kept dripping.

I asked her, "Why are you crying?" She kept shaking her head while wiping the tears that kept coming out. "Please." I beg her to tell me, to communicate with me. But she pushed me away and ran to somewhere that I don't know. I couldn't chase her any longer. What is wrong? Why is she crying? Lizzy walked beside me and patted my back. "I think you already know this, but Elisse likes Alec. I think she almost LOVES him. So I think she is hurt. I only realized it." Then it all came crashing down. It was my fault?

"Oh, Funneh, I'm so sorry. I need to go home." I nodded and said goodbye to her while thinking about what I did. I felt tears crashing down my eyes. I didn't know why I was the one that made her cry. I wiped my tears again. Someone sat beside me and plugged an earphone in my ear. I look beside me to see Alec. I probably look terrible right now. "I already know. It's not your fault. I was just a coward because of what Elisse did (she confessed). I thought that it would be awkward."

I lie my head on Alec's shoulder as he plays with my hair. The music playing in my right ear kept me calm. It was the only thing right now that was holding me together. "I mean, it's not really your fault. But why can't you just like her back?" Alec sighed deeply and spoke.

"Because why don't you understand that I don't like her (romantically) but instead I like someone else."

[TO BE CONTINUED]

hello. i hope you guys enjoy this chapter! luv yah! <3

please(bc u love me too right?):

> vote

> comment

> follow