new school

* Sabre * 

another school .its always going to be the same .go to school not fit in always stand out and never socialize break the rules and get expelled . i try my hardest to be ..normal . i can't i just can't . my own family didn't want me . I've always been on my own . never gone to the same school more than a few weeks . emotions spent and voice is gone . my smile is erased from my  face forever. I've always been quiet . people just don't understand . the school itself made me want to puke . flowers everywhere and  people smiling wearing pastel colors . people stared at me .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Andrew * 

another day of school . i'm so glad its Monday .i wonder if the new kid is going to be here today . i get dressed in the school uniform for boys . a blue shirt white pants and black dress shoes . everything has to be perfect otherwise it counts as a broken rule . nobody is allowed to wear glasses so i had to get contacts . every one had to be dressed nice in the uniform assigned for their gender . our school has a few  rules no dating your gender , no jewelry , no glasses , every skirt has to be the one assigned at the beginning of the year . all shoes must be clean and polished . always smile no frowning . no music , no talking loudly , no arguments , and finally your eyes have to be visible at all times .my school is perfect .everyone is perfect .

everyone is perfect

---------------------------------------------------------------------

girl #1 : look its the new boy . he's different .

boy #1 : he isn't in uniform .

girl #2 : he isn't smiling .

boy#2 : his eyes aren't visible .

* Sabre * 

 i ignore the whispers and went to my locker it was covered in pink and blue sticky notes with welcome to our school written on them . i cringe at the thought of who wrote them . i opened my locker and was met by pastel books with light orange bookmarks . i grab the books and shut the door and was startled by another kid's face smiling at a picture in his locker . he looked at me . he didn't look at my clothes or anything .

Andrew : hi my name is Andrew .you must be the new kid .

Sabre : yes i am the new kid . my name is Sabre . don't try to make friends with me it never ends well .

Andrew : why ?

Sabre : it just doesn't . look can you just leave me alone .

Andrew : i am sorry i made you upset .

Sabre : what is wrong with you . i just need to be left alone !

Andrew : i am sorry .it was nice meeting you .

Sabre : go away .

Andrew : good bye .

--------------------------------------------------------------

* Sabre * 

 everyone looked weird . they acted like robots and dressed the same girl wore pink shirts and blue skirts . boy blue shirts white pants . it was so annoying . it was halfway through he day when i was lightheaded . the teacher asked if i was alright . i said no and they excused me to the nurse . in the nurse's office i had to lie down in a dark room with my arm over my eyes .somebody end my misery . the door opened and the light turned on . i took my arm away from my eyes and put my sunglasses back on .

Andrew : the teacher told me you weren't feeling well i was curious on how you were doing .

Sabre : its just a headache .

Andrew : i hope you feel better .

Sabre : thanks .