lost memories

I've tried looking for a sign that would tell me who the names belonged to. No luck.the names tattooed on me are from unknown people.

____________________________________

Moose: he's not coming, Andrew. It's been months.

Andrew: he might. You don't know that.

Moose: Andrew. He's not coming.

Andrew: I know. I was just staying hopeful.

.....................

*sabre*

I feel like I know who these people are, but right now they are just names tattooed on my arm.

Jack; well sabre, sometimes we have those feelings. Like we are missing something from our life .when I was in your situation.i lost hold of someone very dear to me and the only thing I have left is our wedding pictures. I don't even remember his name.

Sabre: what do they do with the people from our past?

Jack: from what I've been told. They are killed. Simple as that.

Sabre: they get rid of everything except the pictures.why do they do that. Leave only the pictures?

Jack: so we live with the pain of not knowing who they were to us.leaving us with the only regret of what we did.

Sabre: what if the people we forgot were never found and killed.

Jack; what makes you think that?

Sabre: I don't know. It's just a feeling..