all good things

like all good things  come to an end . memories always have to be forgotten to make new ones . i forgot about how slow the world worked . i had forgotten about my birthday and how old i was . forgot about my family . then again i was never wanted by my family . the dreams i had fading away ton nothingness . my memories leaving an empty place in my heart , once more i was pulled back to the prison of the world's reality . the room around me  was lifeless and grey .my eyes were dull now and my hair was neatly combed back instead of being wild and messy .my cloths were a pure white shirt and jacket and pants ad shoes . all solid white .some people might not mind this change , but for me it was unusual . i had forgotten everything  . i looked around the room and noticed the clock on the was was crooked . and the tiles on the floor had spots of dust on them .  i felt obligated to fix the imperfections . i felt like something in my life was missing .something or someone i once knew . i just can't remember .before i was allowed to leave the facility where the doctors fixed me . i was given several set of white clothes . the same one i was currently wearing . i noticed my arm for the first time it hurt like someone had shot me with a million rubber bands . i looked at it and saw the faint words Andrew,George,Nathan,Cyclone,Mogi " for ever a squad " . must have been a tattoo . i don't know any of these people at  least i don't remember if i do ...