Chapter 2| Train

"Why?" I said. "Because it's nice to help, let's go!" She said yanking me up. After an hour of looking we couldn't find the toad. But when we she had passed by a compartment and stopped. "Go, I wanna try and sleep again" I said groaning.
"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one." She asked
"No" a boy with red hair said. "Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then." Hermione said."Aghhhemm. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" The red haired boy shouted. "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example, Oculus Reparo" Hermione said fixing the boys glasses. "That's better, isn't it? Holy Cricket, you're Harry Potter. I'm Hermione Granger, that's my sister Y/N, she's very quiet...and you are...?" She said.
"I'm...Ron Weasley." He said with his mouth full."Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. She said standing up. "You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there". We walked off to our compartment , I went back to sleep and Hermione read more books!! We arrived at Hogwarts, it was a beautiful castle, you could see the lights from the windows a bright light.
Then a very tall man called all of the 1st years. "Right, then! First years! This way, please! Come on, now, don't be shy! Come on now, hurry up!" A man named Hagrid said. "Hello, Harry" he said. "Hey, Hagrid" Harry replied ."Whoaa!" Ron said.
" Right then. This way to the boats! Come on, now, follow me" Hagrid said.
A number of boats are plugging across a vast lake, where up ahead a huge castle can be seen. People are in awe. "Wicked" Ron said.
On a higher level, ProfessorMcGonagall is waiting. She raps her fingers on a stone railing, and then goes to the top of the stairs to greet the newcomers."Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Now, while you are here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you house points. Any rule breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup" She said. The boy named Neville spotted his road Trevor and lunged forward." Trevor! Sorry" he said backing away. "The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" she said leaving.
A boy with greased back hair and an evil look walks up to Harry. " It's true then, what they're saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. This is Crabbe, and Goyle and I'm Malfoy...Draco Malfoy." He said as Ron snickered. "Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley. Well soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. Dont want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." He said putting his hand out.
"Just go away Malfoy he doesn't need your help" Hermione said. "Oh yeah, who are you, oh you're the Mudblood on the train" he said.
I may not known much about Hogwarts but I knew enough to know that was an insult.
"Take that back you ugly rat!!" I said. "Oh are you her sister? You don't even look alike" he said. Harry steps in front of you and Hermione "Thanks but I can find the wrong sort for myself" he said. "We're ready for you now."