Chapter 10| Christmas

After we got off the train we headed for the platform. Hermione went through first and I followed after her. I saw that Mr. And Mrs. Granger looked happy Hermione was there and gave me a smile that was comforting. "Hello girls" Mrs. Granger said. "Hi Mother" Hermione said.

"Hey" I gave a small wave. "Well let's go, it's  Christmas eve" Mr. Granger said. Hermione skipped off with the two and I stayed closely behind. We got to the house and I went to the room and unpacked. I sat the boxes Hermione and Draco gave me on my bed and headed downstairs.

"Dinner time girls" Mrs. Granger yelled. I sat at the table as they brought over various foods. "How was school?" Mr. Granger asked. "It was amazing, and the teachers are great, really interesting material!" Hermione said. "And you Y/N?" Mrs. Granger said.

"It was nice, I made some new friends" I said. "Oh, who are they?" She asked. "A girl named Pansy, a boy named Draco, and me and Hermione know two boys named Ron and Harry" i said. "Well that's great" she said. "Can i ask a question?" I asked.

"Yes dear" Mrs. Granger said. "Do you know who Tom Riddle is?" I asked. "No, but your mother Belatrix left a note if you'd like it" she said. "Umm, I don't know, the letter she sent me isn't the friendliest, maybe another time" I said. "That's fine but I have it when you want it" she said.

"Thank you" I said. Hermione chatted about everything that her Harry, and Ron had found at the school and every amazing thing that's happened to them. Then, we went and sat down by the fire place and chatted more. As we went to bed I moved my boxes and saw a letter under it. I put it on the bedside table and went to sleep. The next morning I heard Hermione yelling for everyone to wake up.

I heard the stomping of feet going down the stairs. I sat up and stretched and saw it was 8:45. I got up and went straight downstairs. I saw all three of them sitting and waiting for me. As I walked in Hermione immeaditly clawed for a present and began to rip it open.

I had about five presents and opened to see, a new beanie, a bracelet with Y/N .G. engraved on it, a black shirt, new pajamas, and a black journal to write in. Hermione got tons of books as well as clothes. I saw that they'd brought down my gifts so I grabbed them. I opened the one Hermione gave me and  I saw a beautiful mirror box that said 'Forever Friends, Always Sisters'. I looked inside and saw a half a necklace.

Hermione pulled hers out and put together it read 'Sisters By Chance Friends By Choice'. I thanked Hermione as I hugged her. Everyone started to gather up their things and headed for breakfast. I grabbed the velvet box Draco gave me and opened it to see a black ring with Y/N .R. engraved on the inside.

I put it on and set the box down and headed for breakfast

I put it on and set the box down and headed for breakfast. I felt more loved than I ever have In a while. It was a great Christmas, I just wonder what it would be like with my birth parents would be.