twenty-one

-

Jungwoo ran his hands through his hair, ruffling it slightly as he saw himself on the screen of his laptop, then he saw Lucas.

His heart skipped a beat from seeing the younger biting his bottom lip, and his exposed chest.

Jungwoo already knew he was drooling over the sight before him.

"Hi Jungwoo~!" Lucas giggled cutely as he flashed the sweetest smile in the world. 
It was impossible, he went from hot to cute way too fast for Jungwoo to properly process it. 

"H- hi... Lu- Lucas.."
The older fanned himself while turning away from the screen so Lucas wouldn't see his bright red face.  "Heyyy~!! Look at me..!" The boy pouted which grabbed Jungwoo to look back at him. 

"You look cuter now than in the pictures Yuta shows me.." Lucas mumbled before he plopped a few chips in his mouth.  "I hope.. yer don't mind I'm eating..?"  He said still chewing on the chips making Jungwoo squint his eyes. 

>>> authors note

Sorry this is a bit short and I didn't post in..  two days I think it was?

Anyway, I was trying to figure out how I would write the first chapter to my other Luwoo/Jungcas FF

Also I had the song 'bullshit' by G Dragon playing on repeat the entire time I wrote this (and the 15 minutes before writing this chapter 😅)
I'm legit obsessed with it and if you haven't heard it you should listen to it 😏

Okay I'mma go nowww

Byeeeee