sixty-one

-

The day had finally come, Jungwoo was sitting in the waiting area of the airport with Yuta and his good friend Chani.

Three hours they had to sit until Jungwoo would have to leave to get on his plane to Seoul.  The hours passed a bit quick as the boys were fooling around the some shops, trying out weird foods they had found. 

"So you're actually moving in with this boyfriend that you had just meet two months ago?" Chani asked curiously while taking a sip of some vanilla bean he got from Starbucks.   Jungwoo smiled cutely then nodded his head.  "He is a good friend of Yuta's so I trust him."

Chani sighed but quickly smiled.  "Speaking of Yuta, where'd he run off to?" Chani asked another question causing Jungwoo to roll his eyes. 

"Washroom..." Jungwoo furrowed his eyebrows.  "He told us before he went, Chani" Jungwoo added with a slight groan of annoyance directed towards the younger. 

"Aah.. right.." Chani sat down on a bench sipping on his drink, Jungwoo sitting down next to him.  "You haven't told me much about this Lucas.. so now is the time." Chani said stirring his drink with the straw.  Jungwoo instantly blushed as he thought about his not so innocent Lucas. 

"I don't know what to say about him.." Jungwoo paused for a moment then continued.  "He's really cute, but he can be a bit.."

"Of a perv?" Jungwoo choked on air when Chani finished his sentence for him  but then laughed.  

"Yes, actually.."

Finally Jungwoos plane arrived and he'd board it.  He gave his two friends the largest hug he had ever given them. 

>>>> authors note

would you guys give me questions to answer if I ever did a Q&A

or one of those character Q&A thingys?

idk