twenty-five

-

Jungwoo was pacing around his room having a mini panic attack leaving Lucas staring at his bed waiting for the older to return on his screen. 

"Why on earth do you want to play a stripping game?" Jungwoo asked as he reappeared sitting on his bed.  Lucas opened his mouth to speak but closed it, thinking of a response. 

"Just thought it'd be something fun we could do.." he answered smiling cutely.    Bitting his lip, Jungwoo took a quick glance at Lucas' chest. 

"So, how would we play..?"

Lucas licked his lips, smirking devilishly at the older. 

"I ask you a question, you answer it and if you don't answer you take off one piece of clothing, vice versa."  Lucas replied as he put on his shirt.  "I'll go first."

Jungwoo nodded his head and waited for Lucas to ask his question which seemed like forever, nervously waiting for a possible very personal question to be thrown at him. 

"Hm.. are you a virgin?"

Jungwoo felt as if he'd been smacked directly in the face, his head jerked back his mouth hung open.  

"Whaaa...  whaaat..??" Jungwoo blinked a few times, replaying the youngers question in his head slowly processing his words.  "I'm not answering that.."

"Then strip."