seventy-two

-

Lucas sat patiently waiting to see Jungwoo step off the stairs.  He waited to embrace his lover tightly, for the first time.  Maybe even kiss him. 

"Aii!! Hurry up!" he shouted under his breath throwing his arms up in the air a few people giving him strange looks.
Then he saw his lovely, angelic, holy Jesus man of men. 

"Jungwoo!!!" he screamed catching the attention of the older male walking down the stairs, but the walking turned into running. 

The two were running towards each other at full speed, no intention of stopping. 

After 4.1 seconds of running they wrapped their arms around each other in a warm embrace. 

"I'm so happy..."  both said in unison giggling cutely once realizing they did. 

"Sooo...  can we kiss?" Lucas asked looking to the floor in embarrassment and to hide his bright red cheeks.  Jungwoo slightly choked on air but smiled softly.  "Like in the movies..?" Lucas finished looking back up to meet a cute smiling Jungsnoopy. 

"Yeah.. we can.."

The younger stared deeply into the olders eyes before pressing his lips against his.

Sparks flew, the world stopped.  Everything felt fine, wonderful, like it was meant to be.

Destiny?

Fate?

"Excuse me!  There are children here"  a woman shouted with rage storming over to the couple.  "They don't need to see this disgusting scene! No one does!"

Jungwoo and Lucas froze, they were still, not knowing how to respond to the middle aged woman. 

"I'm sorry Miss but the only thing that's disgusting is the way you are treating them, so I suggest you leave them alone..." 

The woman walked away swearing to herself about the situation. 

Lucas and Jungwoo turned around to see a familiar looking man, then it hit them dead in the face.

"Kun?"

>>> authors note

Sorry this is a bit poorly written

I was rushing it a bit but I'm too lazy to edit it