one hundred and four

-

The bedroom was silent and dark. The two males laying wide awake in the bed, staring at the ceiling waiting for someone to speak. 

"Lucas.." the elder mumbled shifting his body to face the other, resting the side of his head on his palm. Lucas turned his head and raised an eyebrow.  "My brother invited us over to his place for a sleepover.."

The youngers jaw dropped at the word 'brother' and made him sit straight up. 

"You have a brother?" he asked loudly while smiling.  In response Jungwoo just nodded his head.  "Why didn't you tell me?"

Jungwoo shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I'd love to go to the sleepover, I really wanna meet him.." Lucas said as he rested back down on the bed, closing his eyes tightly.  "Is he younger than you?" Lucas asked. 

"He's younger.. finished his last year of high school.." Jungwoo said smiling weakly.  "Oh just so you know his boyfriend and friends will be there."  he added, sneaking a glance at Lucas only to see him already asleep. 

>>>> authors note

The first band

Stray kids

My opinion: okay Stray kids is one of my favorite bands and I'm obsessed.  Are they amazing?  Yes.  Is there another band that can top them (in my opinion)? Not at all.  They are very talented and I love them very much muah muah~

I stan them way too much... help

My bias is Jeongin but Jisung and Changbin like smacking the shit out of me

My favorite song by these beautiful children is mirror and hellevator

You should all go watch and listen to my pace repeatedly for the next 5 weeks

______

Sorry this chapter is bad and I have an important question

Should I update the cover or keep it the same?