seventy-eight

-

"Jungwoo!" Lucas bolted down the stairs straight into the kitchen while screaming like a fanboy at a concert.  Jungwoo sat down the bowl of cereal he was eating, turning around to see his boyfriend freaking out. 

"What's wrong Yukhei..?" the older asked a bit confused of what was happening.  Lucas breathed in deeply before sharing the exciting news.

"Johnny and Taeil are engaged!" Lucas started dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic as he cheered. Jungwoos lips formed an 'o' but was quickly replaced with a cute smile. 

"Ah, they're so lucky... when's the wedding?" 

"I'm pretty sure it's in four months.."  

The older left the kitchen heading to the living room, then the phone rang.

"I'll get it Yukhei!" Jungwoo shouted rushing over to the phone sitting on the small table.

-

Yuuutaaaa58
Leave SIcheng alone please...
I beg Hansol

JH
Yuta..
you know how much I love you..

Yuuutaaaa58
I do..

JH
I'm not trying to hurt you or your little Sicheng...

Yuuutaaaa58
if you weren't trying to hurt us you would've left us the fuck alone you bastard

JH
You still have the ring don't you?

Yuuutaaaa58
Why are you bringing that up?

JH
Do you have it?

Yuuutaaaa58
yes I have it
I never got rid of it.. I could never...

JH
I promised... so did you..
but you threw it all away!

Yuuutaaaa58
you always promised things and always broke them
now it's my turn..
just go away Hansol...

-

"Who's on the phone?"  "Shh!"

Lucas rolled his eyes at Jungwoo as he flopped onto the couch sighing as loud as possible. 

"What's so important??" the younger whined sighing again.  "Shush!" Jungwoo hissed at Lucas, finally silencing him.