Chapter 5

Erika's pov-so me and Jake had just got in and he went in his room to have a nap so I thought this would be a perfect time to look for a job since my rent is not gonna pay for itself so I started applying for some restaurants here and there but I really didn't want to work I mean it is so boring but I need money I am have just sent my last application in when jake comes in the living room with messy bed hair and a cute smile on his face.
J-Wach ya doin
E-just looking for jobs have you looked yet?
J-I have kinda just been avoiding it but I guess I need to get some money that I have earned for myself one day.
E-what do you mean
J-well my parents still send me money but I never like accepting it because I'd rather spend time with them then take there money.
E-yeah.... so do you want to maby go shopping.*she said quickly changing the subject from parents and money because she had none of both of them.*
J-ye sure let me quickly put a shirt on,2seconds
Jakes pov-I was grabbing my stuff when I heard Erika shout
E-shit!
He ran in
J-what happened
E-she Sighed and lifted her arm up to my face showing her iPhone all cracked.
E-well at least it still works
J-did you drop it
E-no jake I smashed it purposely with a hammer*she said sarcastically*
J-sorry
E-it's ok lets just go and hope that I can book to get it fixed.
They get in a Uber and are on there way to the mall.
Jakes pov-I have such a good idea I'm going to buy Erika a new phone and laptop I mean I don't really say much about it but my parents have a lot of money so I know Erika has nothing other than her phone her old laptop and a little amount of clothes so I'm going to get her some new stuff.It is also working out good I mean at least I didn't have to ask to go out to froyo and if only McKenzie didn't ruin our almost kiss earlier,I feel like it would have been erika's first but I'm not going to say that.Anyways as we pull up to the Uber drop of I keep on thinking am I falling for her?
We get out the Uber
E-so you ready
J-yeah were do you want to go first
E-umm how about H&M
J-perfect..lets go

After a couple hours of shopping Erika goes into her last makeup shop so I take this time to go and buy her new stuff
J-hey erika
E-yeah *she turned around from looking at the concealers*
J-I'm just gonna head to the bathroom I'll be 5 five minutes..umm meet me at the fro yo place?
E-ye sure see you in a little
J-yep
Erika's pov-jake is being a bit weird but he is probably trying to hide his impatience I mean what other boy follows a girl around shops for hours,he really is speacial as I think that I get a tap on the shoulder,so I turn round.
E-hi......umm do I know you?
??-umm no sorry I'm Sarah head of the Victoria secret modelling company in Ohio.
E-oh it's a pleasure to meet you.*she stuck her and out and they shake hands*
S-so this might sound weird but I was looking at you from the cashier and you are really pretty,I was wondering if you wanted to maybe come in for a practise shoot if you are interested.
Erika pov-I was so excited this is a dream come true but keep it cool erika this is professional.
E-yes totally.
S-so hears my number I will call you when I get to the office,I see a lot of partential in you.
E-thankyou so much*i give her a slight hug and she walks away after she has left the store I sqiul to myself and my smile is from one ear to the other as I remember to go and find jake in the cantine.
Jakes pov-I have just got a brand new iPhone X and a Mac book pro rose gold I hope she likes it because she deserves it,she makes me really happy.5 minutes later Erika hasn't shown up I wonder what's taking so long but after a while I see her with the brightest smile ever god I hope she didn't get some boys number.she walks up to me and before I could say anything she jumped on me and hugged me tighter than ever.
J-god what have you been taking
E-jake I was just talking to*she explains the conversation with the vs manager*
J-Rik I'm so proud of you *he said almost as excited as Erika,at this point seeing her happy makes him happy*
We grab some froyo and sit down slowly eating and just talking and laughing when Erika brings up a conversation that has been on my mind.
E-so jake about earlier,ummm are we just gonna ignore it.
J-I don't wanna ignore it do you?
E-no but you do realise that*she was cut off*
J-that was gonna be your first kiss I know Erika.
E-umm well that's embarrassing am I an obvious virgin.
J-jake started lauging and so did Erika but he stopped and said.
J-it doesn't make a difference i still think your just as beautiful.
E-well thanks I guess*she blushed and put her head down*
Erika's pov-so that was it then the end of the conversation does this mean that Jake likes me or not I really don't know I am way more excited about the vs invite its like my dream has come true.
J-you ok Erika you seem to be smiling at that wall.
E-yeah I'm more than ok actually I'm just perfect *she turns to him and has a tear rolling down her cheek*
J-umm what's wrong your crying*he asked concerned*
E-these are tiers of joy jake
J-what?
E-look when my parents passed away I was depressed for about 2 years but after my necessary funk I promised myself that I wouldn't cry again.and here I am I just moved out of that foster hell home I have smiled laughed,met some best friends and I just got the opportunity to be a model for one of the biggest underwear companies in the world I just feel like everything is going into place,thankyou jake i mean I don't kno... bla bla bla
Jakes pov-Erika is literally not going to stop speaking and thanking me I don't know what to do I don't want to interrupt her moment rudely so I do the only thing that seemed right I lent over the table grabbed the side of her head and kissed her she was shocked and stiff at first but gradually kissed back.she moved her hand to the back of my head and our mouths found a slow and passionate rhythm,the cantine was pretty much empty and here we were making out stealing erika's first kisss over some froyo...after about 30 seconds we hear clapping from behind us so we slowly pulled away with our eyes locked and turned around to see McKenzie Anthony and I think kade stood there cheering.Man they always ruin the moment.
We both blush and look down.
M-well looks like you too have been having fun.
E-ummm yeah lots of fun.
Erika's pov-Jake stands up as do i and we hold hands on the way to McDonald's,the night consisted of us sitting at a table eating chicken nuggets and laughing over stupid conversations, I told the other guys about the job opportunity and they were so happy for me and as I was leaning on Jakes shoulder with his arms around my waist and I was thinking... I had just had my first kiss with someone that I can see myself loving....I'm scared but I am almost posotive jake is the right boy...how could this day get any better.
God a long one hope you enjoyedxx