Chapter 10

Jakes pov-We are all sat by the campfire drinking the cheapest vodka from the corner shop and telling stories about our young lives.i had my towel wrapped around Erika and I untill it reached around 11pm and I decided too show Erika my surprise for her.
J-*wispering* hey Erika I was wondering if you wanted too share a tent tonight...but it's completely up to you.
E-*she faced him*I would love too.
He just smiled and kissed her
J-so do you maybe wanna head to bed now and just talk for abit like just us two
E-yeah lets go
J/E-night guys
Everyone-night
A-night Jakey *he winked at jake*
They both get to the tent and Jake lets Erika walk infront as they were walking chance shouted.
C-ALWAYS USE PROTECTION KIDDOS
J-OH WE WILL
E-jake*she slaps his arm over and over again*
J-it's a joke ok
E-whatever
J-well do you know what will make you feel better.
E-Jake you know I'm not actually annoyed *she giggles*
J-I know...I know just turn around
E-okay okay
Erika's pov-I turn around and see a beautiful tent ringed with fairy lights and Scattered rose petals that hooded the sheets.I smile.My thoughts are everywhere I mean I'm not even dating this guy that I have only met for about 2 weeks (a/n-There were days that I have missed out that werent important when she first moved in but after that it started with the chapters,I hope this makes sense I'm gonna go now)but I've realised over these past days that I don't care,I don't care about taking things slow.All I can think about is how I want him and I mean all of him.i know it's crazy coming from someone who has practically spent the first 18 years of there life crying and dreaming about there future,but I'm beginning to think that them dreams are coming true and if I would want to loose my virginity to anyone it would be jake.
E-jake did you do this
J-no this other guy came and did this whole tent up for you.
E-*confused face*
J-of course i did this silly
E-oh *she giggled*
J-now get your ass in the tent
E-ok boss
J-*laughs*
They lay down and begin to talk and laugh looking at the fairy lights cuddling under a blanket.
E-so jake
J-yeah*he turned to face her in her eyes*
E-you know how like we're gonna have to trust eachover right
J-yeah
E-well why don't we say stuff that we've never told anyone before.
J-ok well I'll go first umm let's start easy I hate my belly button being touched.
E- oh good too know
J-not really but your turn
E-well I'm pretty sure I have half siblings and a whole family in la.
J-your pretty sure?
E-well I mean it was like 10 years ago so they might have just been neighbours
J-well whatever you say but I think you should think of paying them a visit one day
E-yeah I've just never had the money till now so I probably will soon,so your turn
J-well we have gone in qiute deep but umm well I know we've talked about this before but ive realised that I have never loved anyone before that isn't my family.
E-well what about your ex
J-I've realises that that was never love because it never gave me this feeling that I have experienced recently.
Erika's pov-is he on about me.does he love me?i mean if he does and if love is what I'm feeling then i am in love with Jake.
J-anyway your turn
She cuts from her day dream
E-yeah well I don't know if you took this seriously the other day but you actually were my first kiss.
J-I believed you.....no offence but I know when you are lying and when you are telling the truth
E-oh well I hate you
J-see that was a lie
E-ok you right.....but I've got a surprise for you but you don't have to move just close your eyes.
J-ok *he closes his eyes*

Jakes pov-she kisses me .she is kissing me I mean I'm not presssuring anything so I'm just gonna go with it and let her make the first steps.she travelled her lips across my jaw line and down my neck I close my eyes as my head leans to the side.she had one hand tangled in my hair and the other tugging on my shirt I'm not gonna lie for someone who has never done this before she is doing a good job at it,but this is different it's passionate and full with...with love.
Jake flips her over and is now doing the same to her leaving hickeys over her neck.erika then lifts up his shirt.they were still kissing untill Jake pulls away
J-are you sure about this
E-I'm more than sure
J-but I thought you wanted to loose it with someone special
E-you are the most special person that I have
J-Erika?
E-yeah
J-well if we do do this I want you to know that we are not having sex
E-I'm confused
J-well I..I love you and it's completely crazy because I don't even know when you became so important to me.Its like watching a snow storm.you see the flakes falling,but you don't realise how there adding up.Then suddenly,your whole lawn is covered.all these little things have added up,and your my stone storm baby.
E-god this is why I'm in love with you.
J-really bacause it has took me awhile to figure out what this new feeling I had was and know I know.
E-have I ever said how much we think alike
J-maby a couple times *he says sarcastically,she giggles*so miss Costell if you are still up for it would you like to make love.
E-*laughs*i would mr paul.
Erika's pov-and that was it our bodies melted into eachover.It was passionate and crazy but just as I imagened it to be I don't regret it because I know that my first time was with someone that I truly loved and that I 100% new loved me back equally.
After around an 1 hour we finish up and put some clothes on it was around 1am so we cuddled up and got ready to sleep.
E-remember when we said we would take things slow.
They both laughed and closed there eyes
E-night paul I..I love you
J-I love you too rik*he kisses her on the forehead and they both fall asleep yet again with smiles on there faces*
Warning warning cringe level high but it needed to happen.please comment i love yalls feedback xxx