Chapter 11

Erika's pov-I wake up feeling different and I don't know why.Untill I felt to muscular arms wrapped around my waist.I smile thinking about what me and Jake did yesterday and how cute his little confession of love to me was.i turn around to face him and already see his eyes open with a smile on his face.
E-morning
J-morning beautiful *he replied putting a strand of erika's hair behind her ear*
E-yesterday was the best day
J-you mean last night*he smirked*
She smacked his arm
E-oh shut up
J-anyway I'm going to speak to the guys you coming?
E-yeah
They both open the tent and walk out to the logs and fire from last night,jake was wearing joggers and Erika was wearing joggers and a sports bra.
Jakes pov-we walk over to the guys and they all had smirks on there faces.ffs these children need to grow up.anyway me and Erika grab some water and sit down in complete silence.
A-so erika*he said breaking the silence*
E-yeah
A-is jake good in bed
Everyone just burst out laughing.
E-what do you mean?
A-oh playing dumb are you
J-seriously we don't know what your taking about
C-oh yeah what about how we couldn't sleep last night cause all we heard was *in a girls voice* uh jakey...oh yeah faster*him and Anthony kept on making these noises as me and Jake were holding in our laughter but McKenzie had completely lost by now and was pretty much crying of laughter*
J-ok we get it shut up
A-so your admitting it
C-Anthony it's pretty obvious have you seen Jakes back and erika's neck.
J-what *erika turned jake around and looked at his back,her eyes widened because she didn't even know she did that*
M-anyway erika can I talk to you
E-yeah wats up
M-no I mean without these dick heads
E-oh..ye sure
They walk off and go inside Mckenzie's tent
M-so
E-so
M-how do you feel
E-well I'm abit hangry
M-no I mean with Jake and what went on last night.
E-what nothing happened
M-oh yeah that's like saying that I didn't breathe air last night
E-ok so your point
M-I mean you had sex for the first time
E-well if this is what you want.It was amazing and we didn't have sex we made love
M-wtf you guys are in love when did this happen
E-well we said it last night in the tent before you know
M-aaawwww
E-any way how are you and kade
M-we are good...I think I might go visit him in la in a couple months.
E-oh well that's great ummmm do you want to get ready and head home
M-yep let's grab the boys
Erika's pov-Mckenzie saying she might go to la really got me thinking about if I had a family there and if I did if they remember me I might go with her to visit just too see.
Anyway they all pack up and head back to there dorms they don't really do much that day erika and Jake just watched Netflix and catched up on some sleep.
They wake up the next day in Jakes bed.
Erika gets up and jumps on the bed up and down.
E-MORNING JAKE.
J-MORNING BEAUTIFUL
Erika giggles and Lays on top of him
E-so are you ready for the fair
J-Im so ready...anyway I'll go make some breakfast.
Erika leans in for a kiss but he puts his head to the side so she kisses his cheek
E-*she gaspes*how dare you don't want to kiss me
J-no*he laughs sits up and tries running of to the kitchen but Erika jumps on his back and starts kissing his neck*
E-are you sure you don't want to kiss me
He leans his head to the side as he is enjoying her soft kisses,untill Erika pokes his belly button still on his back
J-aaaawww
J-never do that again
E-*erika jumps off his back and flops to the floor crying of laughfter.jake just stands there with his arms crossed holding in his laughfter*
E-ok.... ok I'm sorry I just wanted a kiss*she got up off the floor*
J-oh I'll give you a kiss
He storms over to her pushing her against the wall and kissing her hard with tongue,Erika hands were wrapped around his neck and Jakes were around her waist they were making out for a solid 3 minutes
M-*caughs caughs caughs they stop kissing and turn around embarrassed and blushing*
M-so um should I cook some breakfast or are you too already full
*they all laugh and make some breakfast and eat with anthony aswell*
Jakes pov-now you might be thinking and I'm sure Erika is too.why haven't you asked Erika out yet? well that's what me and the boys were talking about yesterday in the tents while the girls were having there girl talk so tonight at 5 at the fair we are going to go on the Ferris wheel and I'm going to ask her out and ive her this kind of promise necklace which has a picture of her mum and dad on one side which I found in her room and a picture of me and Erika kissing with McKenzie eating chips in McDonald's next to us on the other side.I hope she likes it.
This is abit of a boring one because I am still trying too figure out where I should take this fanfic comment some ideas  xxx