Chapter 6

Jakes pov-so tonight is going amazing so far it's just I still have the gifts in my backpack for Erika so when we get home I'm going to give them to her not in front of these dumbasses tho.
It was now around 12:00pm but they didn't have college tomorrow
As we walked back into the doom McKenzie and kade went into Mckenzie's room Anthony went to his so I thought this was the perfect moment to give Erika her gifts and maybe speak about us.
J-hey rik
E-yeah *she said puring herself some water into a glass*
J-can I speak to you alone
E-ye meet me in my room in 2secs
J-ok
I go into her room that is Slowly coming together and sit on the edge of her bed untill she walks in and sat beside me
E-so wats up
J-umm it's just I really am beginning to like you as we are spending so much time together so I thought I would buy you a little gift.he said giving me the apple bag.
E-jake you didn't have t...*he cut her off by putting his hand on her lips*
J-I wanted to.....now quickly open it
E-as she opens the bag her eyes widened after he saw the phone and the laptop she sat it to the side of her on the bed and wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me.
E-thankyou so much jake I don't know what I did to deserve such a perfect day and person.
J-everything
E-what do you mean
J-I mean your so kind and sweet and your the prettiest girl I have ever seen and i...I like you like more than friends.
E-I like you too jake
J-phew god i was so nervous
E-aaaawww
J-whoops did i say that out loud
E-yes you did *she giggled and he just blushed and looked down*
E-but *she said lifting his chin up*
J-there always has to be a but
E- I want to you know take it slow I mean it's pretty clear that I have never been in a relationship before so I want my first one to be amazing and not be ruined by rushing into things.
J-I totally agree I will wait forever...but come on you need to get some sleep it's your big day tomorrow.
she crawls into bed and Jakes comes up to her and and gives her a kiss on the head she smiles and watches jake walk away to turn the lights off but i say
E-hey jake
J-yeah
E-you missed
J-what?*confused*
E-come here
he walked over and Erika sat up a little and grabs his face she leans in and kisses him for about 10 seconds she then pulls away and says.
E-goodnight
J-goodnight erika and do you know
E-what
J-your a really good kisser
E-*she blushed and looked down*night
J-night he turns around, switches the lights of and closes the door and Erika can hear jake at the over side of the door
J-yes (like how uncle kade would say it)*he said proud of his accomplishments trying to whisper but clearly fails*
Erika giggles and falls asleep with a smile on her face excited for her big day tomorrow.