Chapter 1

Draco finds out that everyone in Hogwarts is betting on Draco and Harry getting together come the end of seventh year. Now let me get this straight, (even though neither of them are) Draco has been smitten with Harry since 1st year. He was desperate, like extremely desperate, to use this “bet” as an excuse to maybe explore his sexuality and his feelings towards Harry. So that day, during breakfast in the Great Hall, Draco talked to Pansy about his dilemma. “Pans, you know how you say that I've been 'obsessing' over Potter since 2nd year? Well, I've been thinking about maybe acting on those feelings” Draco said while rubbing his neck to try to calm his nerves.

“It's okay Dray” Pansy said while rubbing calming circles on Draco's back. “Actually, I think that's a good idea. I mean, with the bet and all going around, you can like, kiss him and start acting how you want towards him to see how he reacts. And if he reacts bad, just say that Blaise and I bet really heavy on the bet and you didn't want us to lose our money.” Pansy finished with a smile.

“Knowing Blaise and you, and all your fangirlyness, I'm surprised that you didn't actually bet on it! Draco exclaimed with a chuckle, while shoving half a treacle tart into his mouth.

"Yeah, about that...." Blaise spoke from the seat across from them.

"We kind of actually did..... I bet 36 Galleons and Blaise bet 26 Galleons and 19 sickles. That's also kind of the reason I think it's a good idea that you attempt to hook up with Potter." Pansy said sheepishly.

"But-" Blaise cut in "I heard that even the Weasle and Granger have bet on it, the Weasle even more than Pansy did! So, he might even be trying to do the same thing you are! I mean, the Weasle can't lose that much money, or he will be put out of a house!" He said with a chuckle.

"Okay" Draco concluded. "I will do it after our double Potions with the Gryffindors."

Meanwhile, at the Gryffindor table....

"Please Harry! I didn't mean to write THAT much!" Ron complained.

"Come on! Help a mate out!" Neville chorused.

Harry was just sitting there beat red. Apparently, Ron, Neville, and Hermione had bet a lot of money on Harry and Draco hooking up before winter break. They had all noticed that ever since the war, Harry has been more obsessed with Malfoy more than ever. And he somehow ALWAYS found a way to be Malfoy's partner in potions. Finally, after a lot of complaining and Ron using the excuse that if he loses this bet, him and tell rest of his family will be put out of house and home, Harry agreed that he will go forward with this so called "bet."

As usual, during potions, Harry ends up partnering with Draco, but of course Draco doesn't mind. (He will never admit it, but Harry was actually decent at potions when he didn't have Professor Snape hovering over him and criticizing his ever move) After potions ended, Draco decided that it was now or never, but so did Harry. Except, Harry was planning on doing it during their free hour. So it was a great surprise to him when he was tugged into an empty broom closet after Potions. Draco and Harry just stare at each other for a moment waiting for their eyes to adjust.

"What the bloody hell, Malfoy! Why in Hogwarts would you pull me into a closet in between classes!" Harry says, trying not to let his sneer fall from his face at the idea of him and Malfoy being in a dark closet. All. Alone. Harry shivered at this thought and then figured that Malfoy might not of had the same thoughts as him, and went to grab his wand from its holster that he has been keeping connected to his waist since after the war (It was a gift from Hermione). Draco was not expecting this, and in an attempt to defend himself, tries to grab his wand from his pocket. He was not able to get a grip on his wand though, and as soon as he took his hand out of his pocket it clattered to the floor. Harry smirked at the sound of Draco's wand hitting the floor, but still didn't lower his wand. A sound of a soft whine, that of a dog, escaped Draco's throat. He didn't mean to show this feeling of helplessness that he felt when he saw Harry like this.

‎Ever since the war, Harry has not hesitated to draw his wand, and/or hex someone. And when he did draw his wand, which was very frequently, a spell always left whoever Potter was aiming at in the hospital wing. This is also the reason that Ginny broke up with Potter, he heard her tell Hermione that she was worried about his violent outbursts. Potter was so fed up with Ginny and Hermione spreading rumors about him, that he hit them both with the most powerful love spell in the world. Hell, it was so powerful that it was actually banned ten years ago by the ministry and considered almost as bad as one of the unforgivables. It renders you not able to use magic until you kiss the person you fancy, on the lips. Harry must have heard the sound that was emitted from Draco's throat, because suddenly something in his eyes changed. They turned violet.

A/N I designed the cover, yet the picture is not mine. Will update a new chapter each day

Word Count--- 949 words