Chapter 12

Ron was furious. How could Hermione do that? After all these years of being our friend... She does this! The girl who used to lecture him and Dylan on doing their homework, the girl who always told Dylan he needs to eat more... The girl he first kissed... The girl he loved, or at least used to.

Ron wasn't sure he loved her anymore. How could he love a monster that would do this to someone, especially their closest friend?

And all because of his last name.

Ron was determined to avenge Dylan and Draco's humiliation. This was extremely uncalled for, and damaging for the boys and everyone who saw. There was no way anyone would be able to forget something this horrid.

Ron made his way back to his dorm in the Gryffindor tower, where hopefully Dylan and Draco still were. He needed to tell them of his plans for revenge, and make sure they are okay with it.

Ron slips into the room quietly, making sure not to scare or startle anyone in the room, especially in this fragile state.

As he looks around the dorm room, he notices two figures curled up in the bed cuddling. Ron smiles at the two, knowing that they are going to get through this, and together.

Ron makes his way over to the two and gently shakes Dylan awake.

"Dylan... Wake up... Come on mate, you need to wake up. I have something to tell you." Ron says.

Dylan wakes up with a grunt, and then smiles down at the blonde on top of his chest purring.

"My little Neko," Dylan says brushing a stay hair out of Draco's face. "Come on Drakie, you need to wake up. Ron is here."

A couple minutes later, after a lot of coaxing (and a few kisses on Dylan's part) Draco is finally wide awake. He sits on Dylan's lap looking expectantly at Ron.

Ron clears his throat. He is not sure how they will react to this.

"Okay, we all know that Hermione is behind this, correct?" Ron asks. Draco and Dylan both nod their heads. "Well... I found some of Fred and George's pranks in a box last summer. The box was marked 'dangerous', I don't know why though or what type of danger they are. I say, we ask her why she did it, and if she refuses to answer, we pull a random prank pill out of the box and make her eat it. This way, we can get answers and make sure she wasn't under imperious or something."

"One thing Ron, if I may add" Draco says. "Why not just tie her up and give her Veritaserum?"

Ron's face turn beat red. "I-i didn't think of that one..." He says while rubbing his neck. At this, all the boys start laughing.

"It's okay mate." Dylan says. "If you really want to use the pranks, if she answers a way we don't like we could give one to her."

At this, Ron's face lit up. "Really?!" He asks.

"Sure" Draco says. "I kinda want to know what they do too."

A/N short I know, and I'm sorry for not updating. I've had writer's block and my phone decided to delete some chapters to make more storage space. I have to rewrite the rest of the book and I can't remember all that happened, so updates might be a bit slow, but not as slow as this one was. There should be an update at least every week from now on. Again, I'm sorry.

Word Count--- 599 words