Chapter 5

"What do you mean Harry might be my mate?!" Draco practically screamed at Ron and Mione.

"Well, mate it does explain why he started withering like he had the crucio curse on him. When you pushed him away, he might have taken it as rejection." Ron said while still rubbing calming circles on Draco's back.

"It makes sense." Hermione stated. "It even explains why he has been so violent lately. He was without his mate and had no way to relax or calm down."

Draco felt horrible, Draco had made Harry think that he didn't want him, when in reality, he has wanted him since first year. Draco gasped. It had just occurred to him that Harry might not know all this. He had to find Harry and explain.

Without even thinking that he still had his Neko appearance, Draco ran out of the room to the Headmistress' office to ask if she's seen Harry. Once Draco arrived at McGonagals office, he said "pixie stix" to the gargoyle and walked up the granite staircase to the office.

Draco carefully knocked at the door to the office, wondering exactly what he was going to tell her and how much, when he heard a voice from inside say "Come in."

Draco reluctantly walked in. The first thing he noticed was that he wasn't the only student in there. There was a boy in there with pastel blue hair, sitting in a chair in front of McGonagals desk. It would appear that he was crying.

Draco seemed to feel a pull to the boy, and walked over to him. He was at least 6'1, was extremely pale, had snakebites, eyebrow piercings, and a nose ring. The funniest part was that he looked about Draco's age, but he was wearing Slytherin robes. Draco knew for a fact though, that the only Slytherins that decided to come back to retake their seventh year, were him, Blaise, and Pansy. He then looked at the boys eyes and realized that he had two different colored eyes. Draco found this very entrancing, and continued to stare into the boys eyes.

It seemed almost as if time had stopped just so that they could stare at each other. Upon closer inspection, Draco realized that the boy had one emerald green, eye and one electric blue one. The emerald seemed to have a ring of gold encircling the irirs, while the sky blue one seemed to have a ring of silver surrounding his Iris. After what seemed like an hour of this, the Headmistress cleared her throat.

Draco quickly looked away from the boy, blushing a deep crimson. "I'm sorry Headmistress, I've come here to ask you a question about Potter." McGonagal just smiled at him.

"Of course Draco, what about Mr. Potter?" As soon as McGonagal said 'Mr. Potter' the boy with the pastel blue hair started to squirm uncomfortably in his seat. This seemed odd to Draco, but he thought nothing else of it.

"Not to be rude or anything Headmistress, but don't you think this boy should leave while we discuss this? Or if need be, I can come back at a later time." At Draco's words, McGonagal started to chuckle, and the boy in the seat started to look extremely uncomfortable.

"Mr.Malfoy, I think Harry might like to be present for this conversation, don't you?" Draco looked shocked at McGonagal.

"Wait, y-you mean t-to tell me, that this b-boy here is Harry?" The blue haired boy spoke for the first time since Draco entered.

"Hey Draco."

A/N there was a double update today because I just got a new friend, and I was preoccupied with her and forgot to update. I'm sorry my precious avocados, I will not fail you again, this I promise! *Thrusts fist into the air* overkill? Anyways, hope you enjoy, and don't forget to read the funny at the top!

Word Count--- 656 words