Chapter 9

The two boys landed on Harry's Gryffindor red sheets with a thump.

A few minutes later, Hermione and Ron walk into the room. Ron smirks at Draco and wiggles his eyebrows.

"Who is this hotty? I may not be gay but woah... I'd smash that." Ron says staring at Harry. Hermione elbows him in the stomach laughing.

"Ronald Billius Weasly! Enough of that! I'm so sorry, please excuse my boyfriend." She extends her hand towards the stranger. "Hermione Granger, Gryffindor, and you are?"

Harry looks at her for a second, then at Draco then back at her. After about what felt like a year of this, Harry gently takes her hand, almost looking as if he was scared, and spoke.

"Dylan Riddle. And Slytherin." Harry smirks at Hermione. Hermione just stares at Harry for a moment, and then smirks.

"Don't think I don't know what that last name is..." Hermione says slowly backing out of the room. "I'll be back." Hermione says, and with a final step back, turns around and leaves.

Meanwhile, Ron is still staring at 'Dylan', mouth agap.

"What was that about?" Draco asks Harry, sitting down on the bed next to him.

"I'm not really Harry...." Harry tells him. "My real name is Dylan. Dylan Salazar Riddle."

"But that c-cant be" Draco stutters. "Your name is Harry James Potter, son of Lilly Evans and James Potter."

"Actually Draco, my parents were Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange. Tom put me in an orphanage as soon as I was born. When I was 10 months old, I was blood adopted by the Potters. Then, 5 months later, Voldemort, aka Tom Riddle, killed Lilly and James Potter. He tried to kill me too, but that didn't work."

"Okay, but then aren't you technically still Harry Potter, since James and Lilly blood adopted you? Right?" Draco asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"Technically I would be... But my inheritance must have triggered something, or they didn't do the blood adoption ritual correctly. I seem to look like what I would if James and Lilly hadn't adopted me. So, technically.... This is the real me. Oh, and I'm a veela because of my mother's side of the family" Harry summed up, looking exhausted.

Draco said for a minute, and just stared.

"So you're telling me, that you've been lying to everyone this whole time?" Draco asked, looking hurt.

"No, no Draco. I didn't even know until I went to see McGonagal. On the way there, I suddenly felt really light-headed and stumbled. I fell to the ground and passed out for a few minutes apparently and then woke up. When I woke up, I had all this information in my head. I didn't lie, I would never lie to you, Hermione, or Ron." Harry said.

"Okay, I get that. You didn't know. Now what's the whole thing about you being in Slytherin? I am extremely intrigued. Why would the Gryffindor Golden boy, be in Slytherin?" Draco asked with a smirk.

Harry just chuckled at this. "Oh, that was my doing. In my first year, the hat tried to put me in Slytherin, but I convinced it not to. Since I learned that I had been lied to about who I really was, I decided to ask McGonagal to let the hat resort me. She said yes, so here I am. And please don't call me that, I always hated that title." Draco smiled at this. He wasn't the only student that believed Harry would have been good in Slytherin.

Actually, half of Slytherin believed this. He wasn't as brave as people thought he was, and was actually really sly and clever. "If you would, could you please call me Dylan?" Harry asked Draco, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Sure, if that's what you want." Draco said, while laying down in Harry's lap to let him play with his hair. "Thank you... It's just that I feel lied to and betrayed. Plus, if I attend Hogwarts under Dylan Riddle, I won't have to worry about being Harry bloody Potter. The savior of the wizarding world. I could be just Dylan. A normal, run-of-the-mill, Slytherin." Harry said while playing with strands of Draco's hair.

Ron, who is now just standing there awkwardly, snorts and leaves the room. "What a crazy day".

Harry smirks and starts scratching behind Draco's ears, thus causing him to purr and fall off the bed. Harry laughed at his mate who was now sitting on the floor.

Draco pouted up at Harry. He would get him back later.... No one pushes a Malfoy off a bed and gets away with it. Even if he is the dark Lord's son. Putting this thought away for later, Draco climbs back into the bed and lays down next to Harry who is already laying down.

A/N hope you liked the treat I put in the last update? I'm sorry if I cracked your phone or gave you a heart attack

Word Count---839 words