Chapter 6

Draco felt an explosion of warmness in his chest when he heard Harry call him 'Draco' instead of Malfoy.

Draco quickly ran over to Harry and embraced him in a hug (the whole thing looked pretty gay).

"Oh my gosh, Harry! Is it really you? I'm so sorry for pushing you away like that! I didn't mean it like that! I just thought you were going to hit me or something!" Draco cried into Harry's shoulder. Harry rubbed soothing circles on his back, just like Ron had done minutes before. McGonagal smiled knowingly at the boys before speaking.

"Draco, if I may ask, how did you find out that Harry is your mate?"

"Hermione told me Headmistress."

Harry looked confused at Draco.

"I'll tell you later Harry." Draco gave Harry one last squeeze before pulling away.

"McGonagal, how much does Harry know?"

"Not much Mister Malfoy, I was just starting to explain. Maybe you would like to stay and help me explain to him?" McGonagal asked him.

"Of course." Draco replied.

A/N very short today, I know and I'm sorry. This is kind of a fluff chapter, and a very short one at that. Will post a longer one tomorrow. BTW, the funny reflects which Hogwarts house I'm in, guess which in the comments ;)

Word Count--- 219 words