Chapter 7

Once McGonagal was done explaining, Draco realized that he had scooted closer to Harry on the sofa, and that were cuddling.

Draco's heart fluttered at the thought of him and the famous Harry Potter cuddling. At this, he looked up at Harry's heterochromia eyes. At that second, a very important question occurred to Draco.

"McGonagal, if you don't mind me asking, why did Harry's appearance change? I mean, I know that when Veelas go through their inheritance they change a little, but Harry said that he was 16 when he received his inheritance. (He was such a powerful wizard that it came early). So why would he be changing now? And why so drastically?" McGonagal looked at the pair puzzled for a moment, then realized something.

"I'll be right back boys, don't go anywhere." She walked out the door and the pair could hear the lock slip into place. Harry smiled.

"I like the way your ears twitch when they hear something such as just now when the lock slid into place." Draco blushed.

"Bloody hell Harry, even your voice changed!" At this, Harry sunk into the sofa. "I'm sorry Harry, I didn't mean it that way."

Harry sat up shakily and leaned against Draco. "Yeah, well about that... I kind of know why I changed so much, we might want to call McGonagal and let her know. I will explain when she gets here."

Draco looked defeated, "Harry, I can't cast a patronus and you are too weak from your transformation, we might just have to wait."

"Nonsense"Harry exclaimed shocked. "Since we are each other's mates, just find memory of us together and maybe you can cast one." Harry said lovingly, his voice gentle and sweet as honey.

Draco lifted his hand, his wand shaking ever so slightly. He was about to say the incantation when he felt a hand on his shoulder forcing him to turn around. When he turned, he was met with soft, pink, plush lips ready to greet his own chapped ones. Draco stood shocked for a minute, then began kissing back lovingly. Draco loved the taste of Harry's strawberry lip balm so much that he was tempted to just keep kissing Harry for all eternity. But Draco knew what he had to do. With one lat soft peck to Harry's lips, Draco turned around with a dumbfounded smile on his face and proclaimed "Expecto Patronum!"

Harry was amazed at the creature that erupted from Draco's wand, it brought back a funny memory that Harry had paid no attention to until now.

A/N I noticed a mistake a made so I went back and had to change it, that's why it took me untill now to update, sorry :(

Word Count---459 words