Chapter 10

A/N from now on, Harry will be called Dylan , thank you and enjoy!

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️⚠️
Self harm mentioned

"But Draco..... I don't want to tell Hermione..." Dylan said with half a treacle tart in his mouth.
Ron, who was sitting next to him at the Slytherin table just laughed.

"But Dylan, isn't she your friend? I thought you and her were like brother and sister?" Draco asked, extremely confused. (Draco seems to be confused a lot in this fic for some reason 😂)

"She is, but I know she won't like the fact that I'm Voldy-Warts son... Nor the fact that I'm also Bellatrix Lestrange's son. She has always hated the dark, and anyone associated with it. Me being the son of two of the most notorious dark wizards, puts me into that category. Even if I did kill my father." Harry said, with a sad smile on his face.

"You know mate, I heard word that the Slytherin team is asking if you would like to be the seeker this year, even though most of the eight years aren't playing this year." Ron says, changing the subject.

As Dylan, Draco, and Ron are deeply immersed in the subject of Quidditch, none of them notice a figure across the room throw a spell at Dylan until it was too late.

Suddenly, mid sentence, Dylan is thrown into the air. Almost as if the currents are picking him up by his arm pits. He starts to struggle, until he notices a figure behind Draco with their wand inches from his neck.

"DRACO WATCH O-" Dylan screams frantically, but it's too late. Draco is thrown into the air beside Dylan, both of them hovering about 10 feet off the Slytherin table, squirming.

Suddenly, the air around the two starts to get hazy, so much that all the students on the outside see is a blur. Then, almost as fast as it occurred, the cloud of haze is gone.

In its place, are a very confused Veela, and a very startled Neko. The students in the great Hall had gathered into a crowd by now to see what was happening.

"It's a dark veela!" A third year ravenclaw shouted.

"And a Neko!" A 6th year hufflepuff boy chimes in.

"Awww, they must be mates" says a Slytherin first year.

The crowd falls silent as they realize both creatures are crying and embracing each other.

No one moves or says a word. Not even the professors, whether it be from a spell of just pure shock.

There, hovering above the table, were two broken boys, desperately clinging to each other, scared of what would happen.

Everyone now knew Dylan's, or, more specifically Harry's, past. And Draco's battles with depression.

Dylan was hovering there, with beautiful black wings, and scars up and down his body. The scars were from various things, belt buckles, razor blades, knives, burns, anything and everything you could think of. Some of the most noticeable ones were words up and down his legs and arms. Words such as worthless, unloved, freak, and even I want to die was carved into his skin on his left shin. Apparently during all the struggling and yelling, both boys robes had fallen off. Leaving all of them exposed except for what their boxers covered. But the most shocking thing, was his arms and wrists. They were littered with old and fresh scars. White lines, red angry gashes, and even blood. There were some so recent they were still bleeding. These, obviously, were self-inflicted. But the ones on the lower half of his body was not.

Next to Dylan, was Draco. He also had scars littering his body. But none of them were done by others. They were all obviously self-inflicted, even if they were caused by others. He also had words carved into his skin such as embarrassment, disappointment, unwanted, disowned, and even death eater scum. But, if you looked at him, he had no dark mark. Except if you really looked. Under the thousands of scars on his left forearm, barely visible, was the dark mark. If you didn't already know it was there, you would have never noticed.

Eventually, some firsties started crying. And most didn't blame them. It was an extremely gruesome and depressing sight, which no kid should have to see, much less go through. As more began to cry, some older years and professors became unglued and rushed to aid the two hovering Slytherins.

A/N hope you enjoyed it! This was actually pretty creative and challenging to write, I really like it though. Comment your thoughts and don't forget to check out the A/N that was posted last. Check out the funny😂

Word Count---797 Words