// three //

incoming call from lorcan the mayo pal

> teddy <
> lorcan <

"so you and jamie are totally shagging.
...
teddy are you okay?"

"sorry, um i was just choking on my drink. this is jamie, do you want me to pass you onto teddy?"

"oh fuck. oh god. shit i've fucked up."

"i'm kidding it's teddy. good impression
right? fucking payback for that conversation opener."

"oh piss off, you fucking tosser - hugo not now i'm on the phone to teddy! yes i still love you, i'll be done in like 5 mins, i promise i'll make it up to you - sorry about that teddy, and that conversation opener is still relevant."

"where did that idea even come from? it's not even likely."

"well you see, i figured i'd just say it to see if you behaved strangely when i did and surprise surprise, you did behave strangely."

"no i'm not, haha."

"teddy, please. don't lie to me. i know everything. and you can talk about this with people. do you want to be added back to the group chat?"

"no it's cool. it's just- i, um. you know when you said for me to kiss him that night?"

"yeah."

"uh, well. i kinda did. and that sorta lead to like, um, other stuff."

"teddy you're a 27 year old man you can say sex."

"well, yeah. that happened. we had sex. lorcan, i can hear you squealing no matter how far away you hold your phone from your mouth."

"i'm sorry i can't, it's too much. you're finally together!"

"we're not together."

"i'm sorry, what?"

"we're just shagging. listen i can't date him. jamie's got more important things going on in his life than me. i'm the least of his concerns."

"wait, slow down. you're still shagging now? you're telling me it wasn't just that once?"

"oh fuck. gotta go lorcan. bye."

///

lorcanamatchbox

louisweasley and 811 likes

lorcanamatchbox "oh fuck. gotta go lorcan. bye."

{tagged: teddythelupin}

view all comments

teddythelupin you lil bitch

lorcanamatchbox @teddythelupin you know it xoxo

hugomongous no ! but ! a ! tin ! can !

lorcanamatchbox @hugomongous you keep doing this but one day you'll stop

al.sev begoneeeee

smalfoy THOT

al.sev @smalfoy the beetles??

smalfoy @al.sev ye