01

Ethereal  (adj.)

ˈTHirēəl/ extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world.

~ ~

Tired, is what Minghao is.
Why does he have to wake up so damn early to go a rotting prison?
is what he says to himself every morning.

"Why do I need to go to school?" Minghao said walking into kitchen. "We have enough money, It wouldn't matter if I got a diploma to get a job" he said sitting down at the island, to his mother who was currently cooking breakfast "I can buy that school for all I know." He scoffed

"That's not an option. You need to have a normal life" she said flipping the bacon "Money doesn't buy success, or-" Minghao interrupted "-Happiness. Yes mom I know."

"Stop interrupting your mother." Minghao turned his head to see his father walking into the kitchen, while adjusting the buttons on his suit.

"Which car can I take today Dad?" He asked ignoring the scolding he just received. His father looked at his mom, then back to him. "Hao.." his dad said.

"You're not allowed to borrow my cars anymore. You were to reckless last time" he said while placing a kiss on his wife's forehead.

"But Dad, I don't wanna have to ride the bus to school and have to sit by all those lower class kids!!" He raised his voice at his dad

"You're letting my money get to your head son. You're be on of those stuck up assholes when your older." His dad sighed, his mother then said "I can see it too"

"I won't be one. I don't wanna get hurt though on the way to school if I walk, you're a well known CEO Dad. People know who I am. They'll probably try to kidnap me and make you pay 345 billion if you ever wanna see me again!" He said standing up on his feet.

"There's no way in hell in gonna go on the bus" he crossed his arms

"He has a point about the kid napping thing..." his mother said while placing a plate of food in-front of him. Minghao sat back down

"We'll talk about this later" and with that his father left. Without saying goodbye to Minghao, but he did to his mother. After Minghao finished eating he went up to his room to get dressed.

He stomped into his room to his closet, he aggressively pushed pass all of his Gucci clothes and other expensive brands. He chose to wear a simple yet stylish outfit. He wanted to try and blend in with everyone else, hoping his wealth won't show in the fear of getting robbed or kidnapped even.

 He wanted to try and blend in with everyone else, hoping his wealth won't show in the fear of getting robbed or kidnapped even