04

Minghao lied when he told Junhui that he doesn't go to school on Fridays, he made it up on the spot. All Minghao wanted to do was avoid Junhui after the akward, yet comforting conversation they had while he was in his boxers. His plan backfired when he agreed to hang out with Junhui without thinking.

Minghao woke up the next day at six in the morning and got ready so his parents still think he is going to be at school. After choosing his outfit (and giving up on his hair) he grabbed his back pack and took out all of his school supplies, so he can bring some stuff to Junhui's place

Minghao stuffed his bag with some snacks from the mini fridge in his room. He reached for his Polaroid and put it in the bag, along with extra film, and packed one of his favorite possessions. His Kermit the frog puppet.

Junhui
-

<hello qt

<don't ever call me that again.

<whyyy??
<you are a qt though :((((

<yeah...umm
<we're not hanging out anymore :)
<goodbye

<Noo WAITTTYT
<Im sorryyyyyyyyy
<fine I'll call you ugly instead
<hey ugly ;)

<WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME????

<because I'm downstairs !!!!!
<hurry up or else

<ohhhHoeeeno
<I.am.so.scared

<you should be

<what you gonna do?
<nothin ?

<I'll come up there and get you myself

<you said or else like you
We're going to kill me or something.
<hello
<junhui
<I hear running from down the hall
<it's gettin closer

-

Minghao jumped when he heard pounding from the other side of front door. He slowly walked down the stairs and made his way to the front door rolling his eyes once looked through the peep hole.

"Minghao, I know you're there!" The man yelled making Minghao giggle. He opened the door and was immediately engulfed in a hug "Cute little Minghao!" Junhui yelled in Minghao's ear as he jumped up and down with the brown haired boy still in his arms, shaking him in the process. "YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME WHIPLASH" Minghao screamed, squirming his way out of the others arms making him slightly frown.

"Are you ready to go?" Junhui smiled making Minghao get a weird feeling in his stomach. It wasn't something he's ever felt before, it was a new feeling that made him smile at the other.

Minghao nodded "Minghao is that you?" He heard his mother say "oh shi- UH YES MOM! IM LEAVING FOR SCHOOL NOW LOVE YOU!" Minghao yelled back while walking out the door, shoving Junhui out too in the process.

"Rude." Junhui said making Minghao slap his arm "Says the one who was pounding on my door screaming" he pointed a finger to Junhuis' chest as if he was scolding him. "What's with all this hitting and bossing around?" Junhui exclaimed "oh sorry" Minghao awkwardly said taking back his hand and shoving them into his pockets. "It's okay" Junhui moved closer to Minghao making his back press against the wall "I kinda like it" He smirked at Minghao causing the tips of his ears to turn red making Junhui smile big "AWW MINGHAO YOUR EARS ARE RED AND SO CUTE!" He squealed as he played with his ears.